PDA

View Full Version : PSMoz v1.1 Update

Raydar
May 11th, 2006, 16:41
To all those who have supported me with my last PSMoz release, thankyou. I have compiled a new version of the sound file at the core of the PSMoz package.

The sound is now clearer, if you turn up the PSP volume you won't hear the static as with the previous release. This should be much more effective against Mosquitos. I think that the sound is now loud enough to be effective.

I have also added a document file explaining the theory behind the "Mosquito Noise".

RAYDAR :cool:

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

shadowprophet
May 11th, 2006, 16:46
To all those who have supported me with my last PSMoz release, thankyou. I have compiled a new version of the sound file at the core of the PSMoz package.

The sound is now clearer, if you turn up the PSP volume you won't hear the static as with the previous release. This should be much more effective against Mosquitos. I think that the sound is now loud enough to be effective.

I have also added a document file explaining the theory behind the "Mosquito Noise".

RAYDAR :cool:

You may think im aginst these, Because im just an asshole by nature, But I actuelly think these are quite nifty,
Also
And again im not being an ass I really mean this,
Would it be possible to have a high frequency sound file that intimades k9's and other small animals:confused:
Cause that would rock too :cool:

joshk525
May 11th, 2006, 18:03
Would it be possible to have a high frequency sound file that intimades k9's and other small animals

:p funniest thing ive heard all day
kept my mind of the monkey release for a few seconds

joshk525
May 11th, 2006, 18:23
Well i can confirm that this does'nt work cos a mozzy was just on my screen so i turned on psmoz and the mozzy didnt even move. Stupid mozzy maybe it's deaf

Raydar
May 11th, 2006, 20:26
Remember that this can only repel Female mossies (the ones that bite). The way that the sound frequency works deters female mosquitos only - look it up on Google :)

Cooe14
May 11th, 2006, 20:33
Cool! :)

Pelnied
May 11th, 2006, 20:48
so this only works on the little mosquitos???

rangedunits
May 11th, 2006, 21:33
The sound is definly not enough loud.

Apoklepz
May 11th, 2006, 22:14
I tried the first version last night at home...I'm the guy in miami beach whose house is kinda cursed with flies, remember??? I gave it a spin in the PSP using my PC speakers attached.

Well, it worked somewhat...making the flies reveal themselves and fly a little crazy in the living room & since they were flying around the same spot it was easy for me to kill them...So...I gotta give you props!

I'll try this newer one today and see what happens.

Emeriastone
May 11th, 2006, 22:26
Someone PM me if they find this app working (not that I doubt it, I'm just curious...).

acn010
May 11th, 2006, 22:57
nice going, even better, thank you.
summer is coming hard this year and then boom!weather is moist and mosquitos will will come

aries2k4
May 11th, 2006, 23:28
Remember that this can only repel Female mossies (the ones that bite). The way that the sound frequency works deters female mosquitos only - look it up on Google :)

So itīs only the females of the species that try to suck you dry, thats sort of like humans :rolleyes: , lol.
Just kidding, Luv you ladies :D

Mr. Shizzy
May 12th, 2006, 05:12
I'll give it a shot...

fistikuffs
May 12th, 2006, 10:12
Can you release an update that works on wasps??? I hate those ba$tards! :mad:

Cap'n 1time
May 12th, 2006, 14:22
we pull this program out wheneve $nipR gets on IRC XD :) :p

PSPGangsta
May 13th, 2006, 07:41
So what do you need to open the file and where do you save it onto your psp?

ORANGE8888
May 17th, 2006, 21:59
can y make a longer one thats about 3 mins so y dont having t reaplay it

CaNNoN
June 9th, 2006, 18:07
looks cool

mr_nick666
June 10th, 2006, 19:58
Can you release an update that works on wasps??? I hate those ba$tards! :mad:

LOL! :D Totally agree! ;)

Great app - different is good! :)

mavsman4457
June 10th, 2006, 20:03
i haven't actually tested this out on mosquitos. what have people been experiencing?

pkmaximum
June 11th, 2006, 05:59
Ok from my expierences maybe I'm just being stupid or my PSP is not adaptive to the mp3 file, but not to let anyone down this did not work for me at all :( I played this around mosquitos on a patio table that were biting everybody and then a mosquito flew right on the PSP as it was playing the psp moz. And that same mosquito landed on my arm and starting sucking me dry. Sry guys but I wouldn't bring this to a cook out as your repellent. :(