PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed Shift

wraggster
September 15th, 2009, 21:53
Newly released on worldwide import ($2 shipping) from SuperUFO (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Need_for_Speed_Shift_Asian_English_Versio n.html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0914-X-200.jpg

Get ready to Shift your game into high gear! Designed to deliver a true driver's experience that reflects contemporary motorsports, Need for Speed: Shift is built by racers for racers. Need for Speed: Shift delivers an authentic and immersive driving experience, replicating the true feeling of racing high-end performance cars like never before. Players are thrust into the heart of the action with immersive and exciting features including a stunningly realistic first-person cockpit view camera and an all-new crash mechanic, providing an unrivaled sensation of the speed and feeling of racing a car on the extreme edge of control.

A combination player tier and achievements system
All-new 'Need for Speed' release
Developed by the world's best racing game talent and real race drivers
A wealth of highly tunable cars available in an equally diverse range of events
The all-new driver profile system

evilzippy
September 16th, 2009, 14:15
Don't waste ya time with this game what seems to be a very challenging game it becomes a game where you can win grinding against the side of the track,

car handling is the worst yet on the psp I went back to playing ridgeracer 1 on psp after playing this game yet again handheld gamers are about to be ripped off again on a high license brand.

the only good side about this game is the music selection lol save your pennys for gran turismo

osgeld
September 17th, 2009, 04:15
I haven't played this yet but ...

stunningly realistic first-person cockpit view camera

All-new 'Need for Speed' release

The all-new driver profile system

if these are features worth boasting about then i probably wont

Jesterace
September 21st, 2009, 23:39
It's really not all that good, it's basically identical to NFS Prostreet. Totally different than the PC/Console version of NFS Shift.

jxx2005
September 22nd, 2009, 06:17
i like the customization in it
you can load your own music (both for the menu and during races) and you can load images from your memory stick to serve as paint jobs for your cars