PDA

View Full Version : Iris 0.15+ Insider map screens

Produkt
May 12th, 2006, 02:50
Never Before seen! OMG!

Yea this one is new, even to monkey :D

http://half-there.uni.cc/development/cleared/genadier_105.gif

There are actualy many more maps like this one (I trained PSPXavior I think it spelled) with portions of this level for his iris 0.15+ training.

Each training session I make up new floor plans and both myself and the trainee work on these maps! so if you wanna get up into gear and ensure there are plenty of new maps for the next Iris set up a training session!

PSPdemon
May 12th, 2006, 02:58
INCREDIBLE!!!!

you are amazing :)

now only if i could learn how to map like that :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

The Horny Antilope
May 12th, 2006, 02:59
cool:)

jrsmaster411
May 12th, 2006, 03:00
that looks nice id like to learn but im busy with lua sessions

BrokenWing
May 12th, 2006, 03:02
Hey Produkt, I haven't been on for a loong time but I was wondering what you need to make maps for the new Iris? I'd love to put my brain skills to use and learn something new =)

Produkt
May 12th, 2006, 03:13
same tools as the ones for 0.1 :D

PM me with your MSN Details and a time when you can dedicate about an hour and a half (just in case)

Zeemon
May 12th, 2006, 03:15
Ohhh man-- nice! (You can just call me Zeemon)

Looking good... I was wondering what those textures you sent me were for...

BrokenWing
May 12th, 2006, 03:20
Cool, I'll find the tools look up tutorials and then pm you tommorow if I still don't understand it.

(Cant be any harder than RPG Maker 2 for the PS2 right? For those of you who know about that game =)

coo
May 12th, 2006, 20:33
looks really nice! i can't wait!

PSPHax0r9
May 12th, 2006, 23:50
*creams himself*

Ralan
May 13th, 2006, 04:11
Could you teach me how to map for Iris?

Produkt
May 13th, 2006, 06:23
Actualy now that I look at it again, thats nothing, and I'm partly ashamed of it... its a weak... weak... deisgn... So empty... Updates comming soon

But yea, I'm over at a friend/coworker's house playing Halo, Socom, Red Orchestra (looks nice but its anoying as hell...)

any way I'll be back home tommarrow morning some time...

Oh well see ya...

Training is set up from a PM to me! pick a time and date you are avalible for 1.5+ hours... and include your MSN info... its the easyest way to do the training.