PDA

View Full Version : Sbiffy! Joins The DC Evo Network

curt_grymala
May 12th, 2006, 18:14
Quite a while back, I had a discussion with burnerO, regarding Sbiffy!com and the files hosted there. I asked him at that point if it would be okay to move everything from the old site into the DC Evo network, and he said that would be just fine.

After quite a bit of hurdles and leg work, the entire Sbiffy!com file structure has been downloaded from Consolevision and copied over to our DCHelp server.

We are proud to unveil the "DCHelp SBI File Repository (http://dchelp.net/sbi/)". Currently, it holds every single SBI and SBT file that were located on Sbiffy! In the future, it will contain so much more, including an area for users to easily contribute their own SBI files.

In addition, we will hopefully be incorporating the Sbiffy! forums into the DreamZone boards very soon.

Thanks to burnerO and everyone else that has made this possible.

Darksaviour69
May 12th, 2006, 18:27
good stuff, sbi is a great method for homebrew

wraggster
May 12th, 2006, 18:39
Brilliant News, glad to see that the DCEvo Network is growing

- I know that your Dreamcast only at present but Other Scenes could do with your expertise, particurlary Nintendo DS

Christuserloeser
May 13th, 2006, 03:16
Good idea, but I would prefer to concentrate on my beloved Dreamcast :)

I like the DS, I own a GameCube and I'll definitly buy me a 'Revolution' (Wii), but I really think the Dreamcast hasn't shown 2/10 of what's it capable to do.

Eric
May 13th, 2006, 13:21
I really think the Dreamcast hasn't shown 2/10 of what's it capable to do.

I will completely agree with you on that. Man if Sega didnt make it so easy for the Warez community it may have done well. Also if it decided to feature the DVD addon without purchasing it maybe that would have kept it alive. There is very little games the show how amazing the Dreamcast would have been but the ones i have chosen Soul Caliber,Dead Or Alive,Shenmue 1 and 2, and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 New Age Of Heroes. I know there is more but those are the top on my mind cause those were my favs but i know much later if the Katana kit made it through another update the games would be so much better.

GagaMan
May 13th, 2006, 20:37
Indeed, if the Dreamcast did that bit better enough for Sega to not discountie it, it may of lived on commercially for another 2 years I reackon, and we may of got DC Virtua Fighter 4, Super Monkey Ball, Beach Spikers etc, which would have been great.

Oh well, rock on DCevo.