PDA

View Full Version : Treamcasts in the UK :)

DCEmu_Newsposter
April 17th, 2004, 01:49
The unnoficial Dreamcast with the Built in LCD Monitor called the Treamcast has now made its way to the UK, for those who dont know the Treamcast boasts these features:[br][br] Custom made DC Treamcast machine with colour LCD flip-up screen. [br]Compatibility with ALL Dreamcast games (UK/Europe/US/Jap) [br]Car cigarette/cigar lighter power adapter cable. [br]Treamcast AC adapter (2 flat pin, 110V or 220V), [br]UK mains plug adapter included - ready to run! [br]Two Treamcast joypads with individual turbo-fire switches (Treamcast is 100% compatible with all Dreamcast controllers. [br]VCD/MP3 remote control (batteries included), plays VCDs and Mp3 CDRs. [br]Carry case with the Treamcast name and logo. Has pockets for software. [br]Built-in Earphones/headphone socket mounted at the front. [br]Built-in stereo speakers with volume control [br]Dreamcast AV Out socket to connect to your TV at home, use an AV cable (your TV needs to be NTSC compatible for this cable), RGB SCART cable or a VGA box. Serial socket also present. [br] [br][br]More info can be found Here (http://www.robwebb.clara.co.uk/shop/dc/dc.htm)

DCDayDreamer
April 17th, 2004, 03:31
Now this is strange, my credit card just jumped up and slapped me in the face when I read this ;D.

wraggster
April 17th, 2004, 09:17
I was gonna buy one from Hong kong but now a UK Shop has got them for sale im in :)