PDA

View Full Version : Monkey 64 can't load rom problem

Gray Fox
May 13th, 2006, 08:47
Allright I downloaded this about 2 days ago and i have not yet gotten to use it, simply because it wont work on my 2.60 psp... I have now set the emenu on autostart, that fixed my previousely problem that made my psp unable to load roms. Now the only rom i have gotten to load is super smash brothers, all the other 4 roms wont load. But when i load the rom it says something like "illegal 32bit memory read at 0x80400000 ", what am i doing wrong? plz help i am really tired of never getting to use this emu :)

ZFB8
May 13th, 2006, 20:10
First, emenu or eloader do NOT need to be on autostart. I don't know who started that rumor, but I have a 2.6 and mine ISN'T on autoload and it loaded roms. Now, have your roms been byteswapped, like have you used them with Daedalus before? If so, that could be a problem. Also, just try a different dump. A few of my roms didn't work, but I downloaded a different dump of them and they worked.

Gray Fox
May 14th, 2006, 08:29
Allright but it worked when i put it in auto start, i will download from another site and c if that will help thx

Gray Fox
May 14th, 2006, 12:57
It worked!! I just downloaded the rom again then the problem was fixed!

dagger89
May 14th, 2006, 19:35
From the same site?? I'm having the same prob...Could u pm me Grey Fox

Gray Fox
May 15th, 2006, 14:31
Yeah I have pmed you but I'm very bad at explaining hope you understand it :)