PDA

View Full Version : Neon Genesis Evangelion 2: Tsukurareshi Sekai - Another Cases Jap ver.

wraggster
May 13th, 2006, 08:55
New Product from Success HK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click), heres the details:

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-Evangelion-2-another-cases-L.jpg

Based on the anime series, this is a port of the PS2 combo battle-RPG game which runs parallel to events in the EVA series, featuring characters from the show and all of the Evangelion robot battlers. Character interaction is seen through an isometric 3D RPG engine (with anime pop-ups for talking characters), while battles are played out in full 3D action/stragety RPG battles in the heart of the Tokyo defense system. The PSP version features an improved battle graphics and smarter enemy AI.

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-Evangelion-2-another-cases-X2.jpg

Joe88
May 13th, 2006, 09:09
I got the ISO, the games pretty good, except for all JP text that I cant read. O_o
and I cant save with the ISO.

kevho
May 13th, 2006, 10:00
wot kind of game is it

mog
May 13th, 2006, 14:07
why don't many games like this come out in the uk...

I can sort of understand why some games like naruto never make it here, seeing as naruto has never touched UK shores in any media form (why?!!)...
But evangelion has been on tv a couple of times, and dvd's are sold here (well, on internet atleast... rarely see things like this on shelves)...
Still I doubt they will bother to release the games here though... :(
Maybe I just go to the wrong stores?

Hawq
May 13th, 2006, 17:10
Ah how I want the LE version with the films for a decent price, I aint got a PSP of course but thats somethin to worry aobut another time

idapimp
May 15th, 2006, 03:30
curses to my inabililty to read japanese. curses curses curses.

Joe88
May 15th, 2006, 06:31
why don't many games like this come out in the uk...

I can sort of understand why some games like naruto never make it here, seeing as naruto has never touched UK shores in any media form (why?!!)...
But evangelion has been on tv a couple of times, and dvd's are sold here (well, on internet atleast... rarely see things like this on shelves)...
Still I doubt they will bother to release the games here though... :(
Maybe I just go to the wrong stores?
not 1 eva game has ever made it to the states either.
I dont know why bandi wont remake and release them here, they do it with gundam and a bunch of other games. :(

Hawq
May 15th, 2006, 18:20
curses to my inabililty to read japanese. curses curses curses.Why let that stop you? it aint gonna stop me if I find that LE version, of course I lack a PSP so my judgement on it may not be the best to follow.

Hawq
June 17th, 2006, 15:37
So I have the limited box with the films in, it arrived today, my PSP got its first workout as a video machine & it looked good, sadly the game wants a 2.60 firmware to run though & I dont think thats a good one for emulators etc.. or is it?