PDA

View Full Version : Has iPhone OS 3.1 screwed up your phone?

wraggster
September 17th, 2009, 20:46
It's pretty much as reliable as the sun: a new iPhone OS update generally leads to at least a handful of issues. But iPhone OS 3.1, which was made available on September 9th, seems worse than most. We've seen tip after tip pour in, and we've watched Apple's support forums grow increasingly ugly with irate iPhone users dealing with horrid battery life, random shut downs and the occasional screen freeze. A few of our own have also experienced some of these quirks, though others have escaped without a scratch. So, we're putting it to you all -- has the latest iPhone update borked your handset? If so, in what way?

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/17/poll-has-iphone-os-3-1-screwed-up-your-phone/

User Name
September 18th, 2009, 15:39
A 3.1.2 better becoming out soon it sometimes will go and exit apps on me. And then when I click one sometimes it will say it's loading then go back to the menu screen then after a bit it goes right back to the app it just let but now it's loaded? Apple just what are you trying to pull oh yeah I have a Ipod Touch 2G 8Gigs and no it's not jail Broken anyone else having problems like this? This is also the first Apple Product I've ever bought I laughed at my brother for having a mac and so forth that no matter how many less viruses it had or speed that windows would always be more fun with games. I'm starting to think I was right with all these glitches in their latest update Ipod Touch + Glitches = So not a gaming device P:.