PDA

View Full Version : Artillery Shell v0.2

wraggster
May 13th, 2006, 09:20
Blue2k (http://www.artillery-shell.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1) has released a new version of his Shell for the PSP, heres the details:

<blockquote>Hey people! We have released a new version of Artillery Shell today, one of the most versatile shells around, and things got even better! Artillery 0.2 features:

+ MP3 Playlist
+ PSP Remote support for MP3 Player
+ Multiple themes support
+ In-Shell theme switching
+ Configurable icons on desktop
+ Custom icons on desktop (launch homebrew)
+ Extended config support
+ Extended theming support
+ Info displays added to LCD
+ And a lot of fixes

Artillery is now as dynamic as ever, fully adaptable and more stable at the same time. We have been working very hard to be able to release it today and we hope you are as happy with it as we are proud of it.</blockquote>

Download and Give Feeedback Via Comments

hanad
May 13th, 2006, 11:17
hmm good its bout time because i enjoyed the previous version...nice

V3N0M
May 13th, 2006, 11:21
Is this like IR shell ? Or an update of IR shell?

.:PSP1.0:.
May 13th, 2006, 11:30
Is this like IR shell ? Or an update of IR shell?

Na 2 different shell programs man.. IMO Irshell is better lets me play Mp3's while playing UMD's and homebrew total heaven! lol

acn010
May 13th, 2006, 15:28
wondering, im just stupid, but does it work on 2.00with the e-loader?

Andraik
May 13th, 2006, 17:41
If it works on 1.5 I'm downloading!

Voltron
May 13th, 2006, 20:19
This looks really sweet. So what is better? IR Shell or Artillery? Both look very nice.

I appreciate the hard work that went into this. Can't wait to try this on my 1.50

F9zDark
May 13th, 2006, 22:27
Works great. Just got my icons all setup and I even incorporated MPH's game loader as an icon on the desktop.

Also goes to the shell when you exit homebrew. Good stuff!

Awesome release! Now all we need is MP3 playback while playing games and homebrew.

Can't wait to see what else is in store for future releases :)

Edit:

Ok a full out test of the game loader shows that it doesnt work as I thought. Before I say its the shell or the loader I am going to look into the reason why.

Edit2:

I thought it had to do with the SCE naming convention. Which that was part of the problem (it seemingly didn't work when I tried it from the PSP GUI). But that didn't solve the problem within Artillery shell.

No biggie, I was enjoying Quake and SNES more than GTA anyhow, but I hope it gets resolved soon.

idapimp
May 13th, 2006, 23:32
sweet

i think it needs a few things added though. mp3 playback during homebrew. ID3 version 2.4 support with cover art. maybe an audio visualization mode. couple other things media related

Squidman
May 14th, 2006, 23:13
Um ya, none of my music or homebrew appeared on the shell, wut's happening here?

F9zDark
May 16th, 2006, 04:35
Music needs to be in the music folder and NOT in subfolders.

Homebrew needs to be written into a CFG file, as per the readme's instructions.

Squidman
May 18th, 2006, 21:17
Thnx, the Hombrew thing is easy, but having over 50 songs on your MS, that can be very annoying...hopefully in the next release, it'll be able to access the subfolders

Richard_Ford7
July 20th, 2006, 22:21
on my 2.6 using an eloader it says loading kernal then crashes! can anyone tell me what im doing wrong or if this even works with 2.6

JunkMcCready
July 30th, 2006, 23:35
Does this work ona 1.5 firmware PSP, there is no specification in the readme or anything. I would like to know so I can rick out my Dgen ans SNES9X on this stylish setup, Thanks!

clv571n
October 16th, 2006, 20:39
how do i actually put it on my psp?

Cloudhunter
October 16th, 2006, 20:55
how do i actually put it on my psp?

Don't drag up old threads :rolleyes:

Reported.

Cloudy

homeboy05
January 18th, 2007, 03:39
how would you put it to the psp

vision
January 18th, 2007, 03:46
Hey, nice job keep it up
Just like to see IR Power since i use irshell to control my tv lol

F9zDark
January 18th, 2007, 04:05
The Artillery Shell site has been down for months. Hackers keep bringing it down and I don't think the authors cared for it much (second time it happened) so I think they forgot about the PSP scene.

www.artillery-shell.com

I wish they'd at least return to release the source so someone else can take the helm, since this is a damn good shell.

F9zDark
January 18th, 2007, 19:16
update!!

The forum still works!

http://www.artillery-shell.com/forum

I don't know if they are still working on it, but the forums are still there... Its looking rather grim though...

Q8iGunner
January 20th, 2007, 15:38
I was wondering Will It Work In FW 3.03B?
if not then what FW is required for this to work?

Thanks in Advance

bhavin_19a
February 27th, 2007, 14:35
How To Load It

Marusame
March 4th, 2007, 16:29
for me to get my homebrew to load is to change the config hombrew location to .../.../GAME150 instead of game (cause mine is in 150 since i have 3.10 OE A') and the most important part is to change the auto detect to 1 instead of 0(i love the idea of 0 is false and 1 truth) now since i got that, Time to search for themes and icon packs! i love customizing.

Buddy4point0
March 4th, 2007, 17:26
looks good but ir shell is much more aged and has alot more features

bafantoculo
December 11th, 2008, 14:21
can{t get anytihng to work. been trying a lot with irshell, artillery and a lot others and nothing. got psp-2001 (slim, god of war series) with cfw3.95 m-33, and neither artillery0.2 or irshell3.1 work. copied it to game, game150, game380... damn, nothing works. i'm growing so tired of so many bells and whistles to try to get anything to work on the psp. already ran out of ideas. any clue of what to do next?