PDA

View Full Version : iR Shell 1.5 Released

AhMan
May 13th, 2006, 11:30
IRShell is a multi tasking Shell for the PSP.

Here is a summary of the new features. Pls refer to the readme.txt file for details.

1. You can now play an unlimited number of mp3 song by using directory playback.
2. Support PSP Headphone Remote Control for mp3 playback.
3. A new photo viewer is added. You can now preview APP/SAV icons & backpics.
4. File/directory Copy & Paste functions added under File Manipulation.
5. Added support on User Supplied PBP Plugins.
6. Added a list of other customisable options under iR Configurator.

Visit my site (http://www.ahman.co.nr) or
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

urherenow
May 13th, 2006, 15:31
This is one of my fav 'utility' homebrews :D. Simply awesome! I'll be sure to try this out this weekend. I would like to make a request to the author though...

Would it be possible to make an easy-to-use ir capture proggie? By easy, I mean you tell the program what remote you're trying to capture (you can name it), then what button you are about to send (like... power on/off) and when you point the remote at the PSP and press the button, it will capture it and automatically put the required info into the remote control file.

I hope that makes sense what I just said. Anyway, as an addition to irshell, or as a plugin, or even as a separate progy, that would be super cool! There are still many forms of remotes that can't be found on the web as of yet...

Everyone else... doesn anyone happen to have a working remote file for a Sylvania TV/DVD combo?

acn010
May 13th, 2006, 15:32
wondering, im just stupid, but does it work on 2.00 with the e-loader?

acn010
May 13th, 2006, 15:36
Everyone else... doesn anyone happen to have a working remote file for a Sylvania TV/DVD combo?

ha ha, i have the same TV/DVD your questioning, and no, i don't, sorry

rock_light
May 13th, 2006, 17:34
ohman thank you for another update!
This tool is SUPER Useful!

I can play my powered up levels with classic music!

(Hehe i've remade all the gb levels for it and love those gba tracks)

V3N0M
May 13th, 2006, 19:41
Very good, is this better than Artillarshell?

Cloud_35
May 14th, 2006, 00:01
Yeah!!

I thought the other version was perfect :D

Now I see I was wrong!!!

jay_reilly
May 14th, 2006, 01:49
Where do you get remotes for this

.:PSP1.0:.
May 14th, 2006, 05:13
Thank you AhMan for the tasty lil treat lol.. iRshell has always been one of my fave homebrew apps! :) the new photo viewer funtion is cool too you can preview your selected homebrew.. ;)

Cap'n 1time
May 14th, 2006, 05:53
Where do you get remotes for this
you can get quite alot of codes from his site.
here is the dl link
http://www.pspir.com/pspirshell/download/prontocodes13.zip

xvyvux
May 14th, 2006, 07:46
thanks man ive always been using ir shell and i think its a wonderfull program keep up the good work

logicbomb.de
May 14th, 2006, 08:15
you can get quite alot of codes from his site.
here is the dl link
http://www.pspir.com/pspirshell/download/prontocodes13.zip

Awesome!

Thanks for the codes, mate.

IndianCheese
May 16th, 2006, 20:52
I love this program, but there is one bug that is bugging me: If you bring up the Home menu (by pressing the home button) while in a UMD or homebrew game and then press L+SELECT to return to iR Shell, it freezes. If you use the Home button to exit iR Shell at that point, it freezes. Try to suspend the PSP and it will unfreeze and return to iR Shell. ZOMG!!1!11!one!!11!

LOL OMG LMAO ROFL OMFG IT PLAYS mp3s AT FULL SPEED WHILE AT 100 MHZ!

BTW, I am loving that new Xbox 360 skin! I can fool my friends now: flash the interface and boot up NFS:MW!

F9zDark
June 14th, 2006, 23:34
Just tried IR Shell. Its alright, but I prefer Artillery Shell. Detecting homebrew automatically only works for homebrew that isn't __SCE__ named. Plus I cannot stand browsing lists of items to get to what I want. Not when there are shells that have mouse cursors and windowed operations.

aaroncort
June 15th, 2006, 19:04
One thing that's cool about the remote function for the PS2 slim is that you can play games using the remote. Now i can play PS1 games that don't use the anoogue stick like FFVII

Also this may be a dumb question but would it be possible to make a plugin for IR shell that would make a saved state for the UMD game you're playing?

Wouldn't it be also possible for this to be the perfect aplication for a PSP raw code cheat device? I know its a stretch! :o

adib_sadique
June 16th, 2006, 19:16
what firmwares does it use