PDA

View Full Version : Has there ever been an 8-Head Panasonic VCR?

MrTeressaBond
May 13th, 2006, 16:04
Has there ever been an 8-Head Panasonic VCR?

i mean, really, there must have, as i couldnt find any on the net, but i did remember having a Panasonic magazine showing all these cool VCRs back in the day, and many 6 headed ones aswell, but now i can only find one 6 head panasonic vcr which is located in Autralia and thats it.

and many are 4 headed ones aswell, as the company is moving towards DVD now adays.

i would really appreciate it if someone can help me here.

Thanks.

Cooe14
May 14th, 2006, 08:25
Why the heck do you want a VCR?

quzar
May 14th, 2006, 10:14
To play and/or record VHS tapes obviously. I'm sure panasonic at least made a few 6 or 8 headed vcrs. I would be wary of any vcr from overseas because they might be for pal tapes.

MrTeressaBond
May 14th, 2006, 16:20
yeah....

i definatly know there was those kinds of VCRs. but i cant find one place aywhere that has them on the net.

i just want a good VCR that is S-VHS ET, 6-8 Head, somewhere available to get at a very good price and is in good condition.

i know its weird for me why do i want to get a VCR, but perhaps uneed a decent one to transfer recordings at a very good quality and maybe some people still like to go to there local shop and buy a blank video tape to record the World Cup this year.

can anyone help me?

MrTeressaBond
May 16th, 2006, 19:14
anyone?

please?

MrTeressaBond
May 28th, 2006, 15:39
anyone?

i was also hoping for a VCR that does Super VHS ET Mode as well. to get that al the quality off any VHS tape made.

anyone? please?