PDA

View Full Version : PSP Go unboxing in video and pictures

wraggster
September 19th, 2009, 10:18
http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/a0ab385c

Sony's been a tad bit impish lately with its rollout of new hardware. First it surprised us with a PS3 "Slim" on the very day it was announced -- today it hit us with a final retail PSP Go system just one night after we played a bunch of games on one at a preview event.

So, we of course got the unboxing on video (and in pictures below) but there was one stipulation: We can't actually say anything about the final hardware until a week from Monday, so you'll just have to enjoy the schweet tunes we picked for your aural enjoyment as the unboxing (and our vocal silence) unfolds.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/19/psp-go-unboxing-in-video-and-pictures/

osgeld
September 19th, 2009, 22:06
It looks very cheap and fragile

jamotto
September 20th, 2009, 06:21
At least it looks better built compared to the psp 2000 and 3000.

SpaceAgeHero
September 20th, 2009, 13:23
I'll buy one for sure as soon as Custom Firmware can be installed.

Eviltaco64
September 20th, 2009, 16:26
I must admit, it does look nice. It won't interest me at all, however, until it's fully hacked. :P

Zack
September 20th, 2009, 19:28
I will be buying one especially if I can submit projects to the psp mini's system? (anyone have any more information on this?)

pspcustomfirmware
September 20th, 2009, 20:11
Me personally, I dont see any reason to buy a PSP Go, If anything, I see more reason why not to get one.

I still have my PSP 1000 model and is the only model im comfortable with. Im able to play all my homebrews on it, So it doing it's job.

PoorKingz
September 21st, 2009, 06:44
It looks very sleek ^_^.

evilzippy
September 21st, 2009, 11:18
.....Pointless video why did this seem like dejavu gamespot did a similar demonstration with psp Go and well basicly I do not see the highlights of the psp Go its more expensive smaller screen and well lets be honest here look how much they budgeted the accessories. if your going to show a video of unboxing something show us a big birthday cake with a hot chick leaving it 8) My bluntness may leave people very miffed but see the bad points before the good ones 8) I love me psp 2003 Slim it works if it dont I can go on ebay and order a replacement part very cheaply 8) how easy will the go be repairable.

HIGHLIGHTS OF PSP GO
onboard 16GB ...... memmory cards are cheap these days
Built in Mic ...............£7.99 on ebay for the Addon for Slim/lite Mic
Built in Pause game option.............I thought this was a good idea then thought why would I wanna surf the web on the psp while heaverly into a game ?

lol I am very anti PSP Go