PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
September 19th, 2009, 10:34
Hell yeah! McMike is not around to pose the question, so it's up to me. As for what I'll be playing, looks like NHL 2K10 and Madden for the iPhone, as your resident sports lunkhead's work is never done.

What other games will I play? Let's see, there's "Cabella's Extreme Catshit Scooping," as Sunday is chore day; plus also "iPhone Jailbreak 3.1." I'd like to get an achievement - and tethering - unlocked in that. Other possibilities include "The Sims: Prospective Downstairs Tenant," where I hard sell the place beneath me to any hot college women looking for an apartment - one showed up today wearing cheetah-print high heels, no lie - and badmouth the place to anyone who tells me they have a dog. Especially a dog smaller than my cat. Although they're useful for "Ray Guy's Championship Chihuahua Punting," which I hope to review some day.

How about you?

http://kotaku.com/5362994/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

ojdon
September 19th, 2009, 11:04
I recently reinstalled Garry's Mod, so I'll probably be playing on that.

Baboon
September 19th, 2009, 12:04
SFIV, Battlefield Badcompany and some Tatunoko vs Capcom... although the sun is out so I guess not till later now. :)

NOCHUCK
September 19th, 2009, 16:21
Madden 10 for the 360 and probly some fallout 3 broken steel and point lookout since they finally came out on disc. Madden 10 for the iPhone is actually pretty sweet!

mike_jmg
September 19th, 2009, 16:23
I wanted to play Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days, despite I'll lose my CFW for a while, but can't seem to find it anywhere in my city (I live in Mexico) some games take a lot of time to get here, only AAA titles are here at the advertised release date.

If I can't find it today, (guy at the games store told me they had a shipment for today) I'll be playing the fruit of my obsessive compulsive shopping this week, God of War 1 and God of War 2 (I never actually owned the games, despite my fanaticism to the series). So yeah, might give them a full run on PS3 and check out if it can really improve the graphics.

edit: yup God of War it is, can't find Disgaea 2

osgeld
September 19th, 2009, 22:00
GTA4 (yea i havent played it yet)

Eviltaco64
September 19th, 2009, 22:08
Street Fighter Alpha 2 on my newly acquired Saturn. I'm also in the mood for some Halo of some sort.

symbal
September 20th, 2009, 00:24
House of the dead 2 on xbox original but realised the light gun trigger's buggered, did some digging realised i never played half life 2.

devdj
September 20th, 2009, 18:02
garrys mod still trying to figure out this damn wire mod and need for speed shift on my psp 5.00 m33-6 what i want is a new custom firmware for when all the new games are coming out like GT, wwe 2010,tag force 4, motorstorm,dirt 2,assasins creed, MUA 2,obscure, gta chinatown wars and finally rugby. at the psp gets a rugby game and i can't even play it damn sony.

mike_jmg
September 21st, 2009, 06:54
I hear you devdj, we really need a new CFW