PDA

View Full Version : I asked this before.. but still...

smoky
May 14th, 2006, 18:44
well.. its probably been answered before but i cant seem to find it.. well anyways.. my question again is.. will going to the internet update my psp to 2.7 .... i dont want to update to it.. and i really want to go to the internet but im paranoid to do so... is there a certain thing i should do so it wont install and update my psp to 2.7 ?... lay my paranoidness to rest... :(

Damian666
May 14th, 2006, 19:51
No, nothing will happen to you if you go online. Your PSP cannot be updated unless you offically go to us.playstaion.com to get your firmware updated. I strongly advise you though to keep your firmware right where it's at so you can run homebrew and emulators on it. Other then that, I think I've covered everything for you.

Damian666
May 14th, 2006, 19:52
I screwed up on the website, it's www.playstation.us (http://www.playstation.us) sorry for the inconvience.

smoky
May 19th, 2006, 01:52
thanks man, i appreciate it... another question.. you know that new neocd emulator that JUST came out.. well i downlaoded that file.. and it seems to be missing two files... the "loading.bmp" file and the "NEOCD.BIN (BIOS)" file... any idea on where to get these?... i figured theyd come with the download.. but they didnt for me...

yaustar
May 19th, 2006, 02:51
Sorry, but those files are illegal to distribute since they are the console's BIOS files.

psplvr92
June 30th, 2006, 22:30
beep