PDA

View Full Version : PSP Background Creator

wraggster
May 14th, 2006, 23:55
Ultimax has released a Wallpaper/background creator for the PSP, heres what he says:

Ok, this program is very easy to use. left click on pattern to choose the colour of the gradient, and right click on the button to select the type of gradient.left click on bars to select the media bar colours and the transparency, right click to select wether or not to have an extra space at the top of the bar for the USB mode notice. left click on add bg to choose a background and the transparency.
left click on text to place some text, and left click again when you are satisfied with the position.
Left click again on any of thos buttons to remove them. Use save to export the background once you're satisfied with the results. This wont run on the PSP, but i made it for the PSP, so i hope it fits here.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via ultimax (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=50846)

hibone
May 15th, 2006, 00:15
I like this. Its a no brainer wallpaper maker! I'm not that good with photoshop (yet) so ive made a few simple wallpapers with this and they look ok. Nice and clean. Would be nice if when you add a background you could manipulate it a little. Move it around or change the scale. Keep it up! i would be nice to see this updated and improved over time!:)

djakku
May 15th, 2006, 00:29
cool program, I agree I nice to be able to make a wallpaper with a few clicks. One question, it's for 1.5 or 2.00 backround? and besides x-flash, with program do you recommend to use in ordre to change the psp's backround?

cheers,
djakku

urherenow
May 15th, 2006, 01:08
PSPersonalise works for 1.5 walpapers shouldn't even be an issue with 2.0 and above so I assume 1.5 users will be playing with this more. If this proggy makes wallpapers that are 472xwhatever pixels, then use any program to cut the resolution in half, saving as a 24bit bitmap. Then you just rename the bitmap according to what month it is (now you would name it 05.bmp) and put in in the root of your memory stick. Run PSPersonalise and reboot. That's it for 1.5 :)

Pelnied
May 15th, 2006, 01:50
nice dude (my fav part is the bars thing)

Voltron
May 15th, 2006, 02:26
This doesn't seem to me that this would work on 1.50 PSP's.

It is definitely a great idea for 2.00+ PSP owners. Nice work!

Pelnied
May 15th, 2006, 02:59
it does work for 1.50 psps. (use PSPersonalize)

YourStillWithMe
May 15th, 2006, 04:44
umm i'm using the backgrounds i have formatted for my pspersonalize and when i load a pic it doesnt take up the whole space how do i resize it what pixels does it recognize to fit it perfectly?

Andraik
May 15th, 2006, 04:46
hmm I was looking for a wallpaper creator for 1.5...

dkwan20
May 15th, 2006, 05:20
wow, this is awesome.. cant wait for an update..

i keep wanting to move around pics and layer them **hint*hint**nudge**nudge** :D

great job dude

ryan_rocks29
May 15th, 2006, 11:38
Great tool, I'll be making heaps of wallpapers for my PSP tonight.

Pumped'Up
May 16th, 2006, 04:39
link is broken...or am I wrong?

Video_freak
May 16th, 2006, 04:49
nice dude (my fav part is the bars thing)

ya i think those are a great idea (even tho they're really a no-brainer)

Mr. Shizzy
September 9th, 2006, 08:32
umm i'm using the backgrounds i have formatted for my pspersonalize and when i load a pic it doesnt take up the whole space how do i resize it what pixels does it recognize to fit it perfectly?

I've got the same problem. Could someone PLZ toss us a hint?

Kaffy72
May 12th, 2007, 11:14
yea.... this link isnt right.,... faa out

Buddy4point0
May 12th, 2007, 18:35
yea the link is most likely broken because this IS OVER A YEAR OLD! please dont bring back old threads man.

BMCrazy12
July 17th, 2007, 20:15
I like this one but i ABSOLUTLEY HATE how you cant stretch the background or move it.

BMCrazy12
July 17th, 2007, 20:16
I like this one but i ABSOLUTLEY HATE how you cant stretch the background or move it.

Gold Line
July 17th, 2007, 20:20
yea the link is most likely broken because this IS OVER A YEAR OLD! please dont bring back old threads man.

thank you for pointing that out...and yet people keep posting in this thread. STOP POSTING IN THIS OLD THREAD!