PDA

View Full Version : HERE IT IS! MAMEPSP Beta 0.01!

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 00:32
It's been a hard slog and I've lost a lot of sleep over it, but here it is. I hope you all enjoy it and give me LOTS of feedback!

The readme:

README FOR MAMEPSP
------------------

This is BETA software. I make or offer no warranties with this software
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! It has been thoroughly tested and has known problems.

If you feel like donating via paypal please send to:
[email protected]

Alternatively (and maybe also ;) ) please visit http://www.typingwand.com
and use the search engine to find yerself some ebay bargains. Each person who
bids using my site will put a few pence my way and that will help me out
(and will not cost you anything!

Official forums at: http://dxdev.dcemu.co.uk PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS HERE

Compatibility:

The following games are known to run near perfecty on MAMEPSP:
(hint, try romnation ;) )

Ping Pong - pingpong
Kung-Fu Master - kungfum
Vulgus (Set 1) - vulgus
Pirate Ship Higemaru - higemaru
Son Son - sonson
Tetris (set 1) - atetris
Commando (world) - commando
Ghosts'n Goblins (World? set 1) - gng
1942 (set 1) - 1942
Jr. Pac-Man - jrpacman
Pengo (aset 1 rev c) - pengo
Crazy Climber (US) - cclimber
Jail Break - jailbrek
Green Beret - gberet
Mat Mania - matmania
Ms. Pac-Man - mspacman
Scramble - scramble
Amidar - amidar
PuckMan (Japan set 1) - puckman
Galaxian (Namco set 1) - galaxian
Track & Field - trackfld
Flicky (128k Ver.) - flicky
Wonderboy (set 1) - wboy
Arkanoid (World) - arkanoid
Frogger - frogger
Mario Bros (US) - mario
Bagman - bagman
Space Invaders - invaders
Bomb Jack (set 1) - bombjack
Lady Bug - ladybug
Mr Do! - mrdo
Mikie - mikie
Kicker - kicker
Defender (Red label) - defender
Robotron (Solid Blue label) - robotron
Joust (White/Green label) - joust

PUT ROMS (zipped preferably) to

X:\PSP\GAME\MAMEPSP (where X is your PSP)

KEYS:

select - credit
start - 1p start
X,O etc - player buttons
L - in game menu (and menu in frontend)
R - pause/unause
D-PAD - joystick controls
L+R (ingame) - QUIT to menu

This version of mame has issues where the ram may not be freed correctly but
this will be fixed in future versions.

Source code avaiable on request and will be uploaded as a seperate archive
to the forums at http://dxdev.dcemu.co.uk

Happy gaming!

MikeDX

Thanks to:

Wraggster, Martin64 for hosting
Eggman for testing
Suze, my beautiful girlfriend for putting up with my nerdiness for hours on end :)
And you, for downloading and using this program!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Wally
May 15th, 2006, 00:45
Go Mike Go!

joelacrass
May 15th, 2006, 00:46
Really good work man !!

xlxMARKxlx
May 15th, 2006, 00:48
Woooooooooo I Love You Mannn

teamvb
May 15th, 2006, 01:22
thank u

grit
May 15th, 2006, 01:29
Great!!!

mameuser
May 15th, 2006, 01:30
A litte slow in speed, but amazing release from a MAME 0.97 port

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 01:48
you may have to experiment with some config (L Button in the main menu) to get games to run at maximum potential.

(Try running at 333mhz), frameskip 0

xlxMARKxlx
May 15th, 2006, 01:53
this is confusing!! y does it already have a list of roms there! and where do i put downloaded roms??

mameuser
May 15th, 2006, 01:59
you may have to experiment with some config (L Button in the main menu) to get games to run at maximum potential.

(Try running at 333mhz), frameskip 0

I had try 333Mhz

with MS pacman, max fps is 49 to 50

base on your emulator debug (L+R).

but it still very amazing that you port mame 0.97 to PSP.

DrSarcasmo
May 15th, 2006, 02:12
I'm running Eboot loader .9 on a 2.0 PSP. I can get the emu to see the zipped ROMS and they are in the MAMEPSP directory, but when I try to execute them I reads the zip and then gives me a list claiming the files are not in the zip, which they are. The roms are Dloaded from the site that MikeDX has suggested...

Any Ideas what's wrong?

Thanks!

DrSarcasmo

Vega
May 15th, 2006, 02:28
damn it, im on 2.6. after reading the above post, i dont know if I should download this...
anyone have any luck with 2.6?

repuken2
May 15th, 2006, 02:28
create "roms" folder and put'em inside, worked for me on 1.5.

bah
May 15th, 2006, 02:37
Yeah what repuken2 said, the suspicious hard path warning from the eloader should have been a giveaway :)

EDIT: This is great MikeDX, wonder boy runs much better (and sound a LOT nicer) than under the master system emu :D

zoole
May 15th, 2006, 02:48
great,great,great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrSarcasmo
May 15th, 2006, 02:52
Well, once I made a ROMS directory, it looks like it's loading the ROM and then just shuts off the PSP...

I'm running the 1.0 Eboot, the 5 Meg one...Guess it just don't work on a 2.0 PSP with Fanjita's .9 Eboot...

Bummer...

DrSarcasmo

Thanks for the hard work anyway, MikeDX...: ))

bah
May 15th, 2006, 02:57
I'm on 2.0 with eloader 097 alternative and it loads fine. If you exit the rom back to menu then try to load again it seemed to do what you describe DrSarcasmo. Try loading straight into the emu, set speed to 333 then load the rom n give it a few secs.

Works fine for me with wonderboy doing that.

Vega
May 15th, 2006, 03:04
im confused...
Can this emu only play the games listed in the "readme" ? I put Street fighter 2 Champ. EDT into the rom folder and it doesnt show up on the emu menu.
please help! (using 2.6 and "bock")

bah
May 15th, 2006, 03:11
Just the ones in the list.

djamm
May 15th, 2006, 03:47
Looks great MikeDX....

Roms need to be in "roms" directory...
Some games need faster emulation ie 333 Mhz (autodetect?)

Figured out how to run Mario....crashed PSP after the "OK" page....until I did a fresh start...switched over to 333mhz and then tried it....it worked...

For a beta I am blown away!!!

Is there any chance of:

POLE POSITION

http://caesar.logiqx.com/snaps/emus/multi/mame/polepos1_1.pnghttp://caesar.logiqx.com/snaps/emus/multi/mame/polepos1_2.png

isotropy
May 15th, 2006, 04:00
ok, I got robotron working, but I can't seem to get the 2nd joystick to map to the traingle, square, cross and circle buttons so I can shoot. Any thoughts/advice? :) Thanks!

Mr. Shizzy
May 15th, 2006, 06:49
Simply amazing. Mike - you da man.
Now, if you could only make TAPPER compatible...
Any chance of full screen?
I will be sending a donation!
THANX AGAIN!!!

madman
May 15th, 2006, 07:16
Very nice I can't wait to see later versions of this where most if not all games

madman
May 15th, 2006, 07:40
Ok here is the skinny on 2.6

so far it ran perfect with the GTA LCS except Matmania ran a little choppy but I probly have to set the CPU to 333mhz

tested most of the games and all worked fine

Track and field crashed my psp everytime I think it may be my rom I don't know

aabbcc
May 15th, 2006, 07:48
3xxxxxxxxxxx

rockick
May 15th, 2006, 10:51
is good!
Thx !

knight123
May 15th, 2006, 11:12
MikeDX.. Congrats on your efforts thus far, but will this emulator be able to play cps1, cps2, and other 1990 to mid 1990s games in the future? Or are you solely concentrating on the old classics?
Thanks!

fghaiejnbaegijaesbgr
May 15th, 2006, 11:12
everytime i try download it stops @ 157k :confused:

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 11:40
:O are you using a download manager??

knight123, I would like to get CPS1/2 games running.. but we need the video routines rewritten first!

Thanks to everybody for their kind words. Yes the roms do have to go in PSP\GAME\MAMEPSP\ROMS to work!

rinku
May 15th, 2006, 12:57
Just Awesome.. Finally a mame emulator for 2.0 :D

Question, Will this emulator, In the future, Be able to run Metal slug games? :D

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 13:01
who knows. I plan to try and get it running as many games as possible at the best speed and compatibility possible!

knight123
May 15th, 2006, 13:04
Initial finding so far..
The emu seems to freeze and switch off the PSP after loading 3 to 4 roms without exiting.
Also the cpu has be to set at 333mhz to have payable speeds.

BazzaLB
May 15th, 2006, 13:23
Please get "Elevator Action" running.... Please... ;)

ByteMaster
May 15th, 2006, 14:09
Woohooo!!! MAME!!! Thanks MikeDX!

Are you developing ports of the MAME platforms (i.e. port one platform and all games for that MAME platform will work) or are you porting support for individual games?

Would it be difficult to get Galaga working as well? No hurries, for now there are enough games to enjoy :)

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 14:14
I dont plan to develop multiple ports. My goal is for one port with possibly a "launcher"

Not sure about galaga - there is a reason why I didnt include it - I think it ran too slowly :(

Zx 81
May 15th, 2006, 15:27
Thx a lot for this great APP !!! :)

Cap'n 1time
May 15th, 2006, 15:56
im loving it so far!

I dont plan to develop multiple ports. My goal is for one port with possibly a "launcher"

Not sure about galaga - there is a reason why I didnt include it - I think it ran too slowly
Hows about a launcher that supports the official mame icons :)

O-bake
May 15th, 2006, 16:07
what mame-version does this port use?
because i tried the ones from the hinted source and they are not ok (files missing).

because i remember mame4all uses the 0.35 set, is this correct?

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 17:00
because i tried the ones from the hinted source and they are not ok (files missing).

because i remember mame4all uses the 0.35 set, is this correct?

I have asked logiqx to create a custom DAT file for me which I will upload later.

it is not based on MAME .35 it is however compatible with the 0.97 set (and possibly earlier too)

djamm
May 15th, 2006, 17:14
because i tried the ones from the hinted source and they are not ok (files missing)....

I had this problem as did others, the fix is in the lack of documentation where the roms go...

they go here:

X:\PSP\GAME\MAMEPSP\ROMS (X is the PSP root)

and not here as the documentation suggests

X:\PSP\GAME\MAMEPSP\

cheers,

-=djamm=-

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 17:16
well in my defence it was 1am UK time

and also:

PUT ROMS (zipped preferably) to

X:\PSP\GAME\MAMEPSP (where X is your PSP)

see, i told you to put ROMS in that folder! ;)

djamm
May 15th, 2006, 17:20
MikeDX,

Seems to me the biggest problem I have encountered with this beta test is the alot of the roms have to be run the first time the emulator is launched. I think this must be because of lost resources.

cheers,

-=djamm=-

ps does donkey kong run?

MikeDX
May 15th, 2006, 17:23
Is donkey kong not in the list?? That was silly of me to leave that out (especially considering the mario bros hardware is near identical)

And yes I agree.. having to reset the psp each time is a pain :( but i'm working on that!

Porcellino
May 15th, 2006, 17:31
Hello everyone.

MikeDX, first of all, thank you and kind regards for your work.

I'd like to ask you something:
Is there any way we can test non listed roms by editing any config file? I think I'd be great for testing.

Cheers ^^

toprobin
May 15th, 2006, 18:30
why cant paly
Thunder Dragon,Thunder Dragon (Bootleg)

Cap'n 1time
May 15th, 2006, 18:57
why cant paly
Thunder Dragon,Thunder Dragon (Bootleg)

cause it hasnt been optimized for it yet I imagine. The games that work are the games on the list.

gunntims0103
May 15th, 2006, 19:41
dam why cant anyone create a mame emulator that runs marvel.vs.capcom for psp i want to see that still a good emulator

-LO-LEADER1
May 15th, 2006, 20:27
Nice work! try getting metal slug...that game rocks!

data33
May 15th, 2006, 21:51
great work mikedx. will burger time, rygar, jackal.karnov work in next version ?

ryguel0001
May 15th, 2006, 22:05
i m on 2.5 fw with bock 0.97.....
all roms list works fine for me......
so.....think u can reload a rom without hard reboot .....
just check it.....
run a rom then trig L and R.......circle....then L trig+R trig+start....then u can launch mame again.....
quick then a hard reset.....

BazzaLB
May 15th, 2006, 22:44
Is donkey kong not in the list?? That was silly of me to leave that out (especially considering the mario bros hardware is near identical)

And yes I agree.. having to reset the psp each time is a pain :( but i'm working on that!

I found it a bit temperamental on my 1.5fw PSP. Sometimes it would just crash when attempting to run a rom and then the next time it would run fine.

When playing one of the roms, I could press L+R, get the FPS avg report, then press X and the rom list appears again ready for the next rom.

Defender was slow and I couldn't get it playable.

C'mon, IS there ANY chance of Elevator Action? at all? ever?

Galaga, original Pacman and Elevator Action were the main games I used to play at the Arcades way back when.

isotropy
May 15th, 2006, 23:51
has anyone had any success remapping keys inside of the emulator. I'm trying to remap the cross, square, circle and square buttons to the p2 joystick controlls for robotron, but it's not really working... anyone successfully done this and got it working??

Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks!

benn
May 16th, 2006, 00:03
nice one mikey.
any chance of 'unlocking' the emu so we can try non-optimised roms? i wanna try out things like the original outrun, dragonninja etc.
will they just not play or would they play with varying degrees of success?
if it is the latter then can you unlock the emu so we can all start the compatibility testing?

isotropy
May 16th, 2006, 01:01
Ok, i'm making progress! I got the keymapping in the MAME interface to work once. The problem is when I make custom keys, it's not saving it, so when I exit and come back in, it's not working.

I'm also finding imputting the keys to be kind of buggy. I can't seem to get the right buttons to work again... I'll tell it to map left to square, and it says cross or something. Any thoughts?

alfabeto
May 16th, 2006, 01:25
Ok, i'm making progress! I got the keymapping in the MAME interface to work once. The problem is when I make custom keys, it's not saving it, so when I exit and come back in, it's not working.

I'm also finding imputting the keys to be kind of buggy. I can't seem to get the right buttons to work again... I'll tell it to map left to square, and it says cross or something. Any thoughts?

It happens to me too... There is a bug, there, I supose. But who counts it's the key you configure, not what it's shown in the custom keys' box.

N3oGhozt
May 16th, 2006, 04:21
Is the in-game menu like PC Mame? If so, are we allowed to rotate the screen? That would be cool to play some mercs, gauntlet, and various shooters in tate mode!

Martin
May 16th, 2006, 04:25
Awesome, congrats on the release mike. :D

crossfadeking
May 16th, 2006, 08:26
do the cps1 and neo geo versions from mame4all work with this version of mame???

benn
May 16th, 2006, 10:18
do the cps1 and neo geo versions from mame4all work with this version of mame???

no they dont :(
you can only use the specified mame roms. i am trying to talk Mike into 'unlocking' the emu so we can try all the other mame roms. i am sure that many of them will work or be playable too.

MikeDX
May 16th, 2006, 10:45
Thanks everybody for your feedback and kind words.

I think we need a wiki for bugtesting. Maybe a mantis installation.

I've posted a DAT file on the main page for now to help you obtain the correct romsets.

Dare Devil Denis
May 16th, 2006, 12:40
I posted this on the Mame4All thread but I just want to let you know:

Great emulator! I think you are doing exactly the right thing - concentrating on QUALITY.

I'd much rather have a handfull of roms that play perfectly than 300 roms that "kind-of-play" with lots of frameskip and unresponsive controls, tinny sound and a crappy menu.

When I saw a few MAME emulators for the PSP last year (mostly from guys in Japan) I thought "great - one of them must be good" but I was really disappointed. They were so unpolished and buggy.

The reason SnesTYL is so popular on the PSP is because it feels like a quality bit of software. I think the big test of an emulator is if you can give it to a non-techy friend and they don't even know they are playing an emulator.

Good work Mike. Just waiting for the best arcade game from 1984: Star Force http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/starforc

Denis.

MikeDX
May 16th, 2006, 15:09
I'll see about star force over the next couple of days but first I need to fix a couple of nags.

Thanks for your support on this!

MikeDX
May 16th, 2006, 15:11
i am trying to talk Mike into 'unlocking' the emu so we can try all the other mame roms. i am sure that many of them will work or be playable too.

Never going to happen. a complete MAME build with all roms activated is too big for the psp in its current form.

But you never know what the future holds ;)

Adz_UK
May 16th, 2006, 15:21
Hey,

Great work and it looks like it has a lot of potential! However, I do agree that the program needs 'unlocking' in order for people to try their rom's they have available. I already have my own collection of MAME roms and I have been dying to try them out on my PSP... please let me!

Thumbs up and cant wait for the new versions ;)

Adz.

Cap'n 1time
May 16th, 2006, 15:38
mike and i imagine his beta testers test the roms. they are looking for games that run at near perfect or perfect speed so that you wont waste your time. dont worry, hes looking out for your best intrest.

IKEA_Riot
May 16th, 2006, 16:32
Cracking stuff......A sterling job.

1942 and Wonderboy are my favourites from the Arcade, so I'm happy as some guy called Larry.

Bravo.

isotropy
May 16th, 2006, 16:35
I figured out what the problem with robotron is. Basically, in the Mame UI controlls, Square is set to cancel, so when I try and map that key, it always cancels out. So, I just had to set cancel to none, and then it works fine, and I can map my keys properly.

There is still a bug though, that the wrong button name is mapped to the input... It still works, but having the names all jumbled up is confusing :)

I also wish that it saved my key config so that I don't have to go into the key config and spend 2 mins setting it up every time.

The other bug I noticed is that robotron only seems to work if I boot it up, and then reset it within the mame IU. It never fully boots the first time. Not sure what's up with that.

Overall, robotron is working great! I wish I could get a few more FPS out of it, since when the action gets intense, it tends to frameskip a tad much, but it's still playable.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Malatesta
May 16th, 2006, 19:32
Hi,
Thanks for your work. Very good compilation of unforgettable and funny games.
I didīnt know the game flicky and now canīt stop to play this. xD

I have a little list with working games of my test with previous version TMK pspmame, but it could be that Eggman have tested these games, if you want this list I will send you .

robotskater
May 16th, 2006, 22:16
MikeDX I really asppreciate your hard work on fianlly bringing the PSP a MAME emulator of the quality we have all been waiting for.

I would like to give back to the community and have a concept for a logo in mind. I will begin work on it and submit it to you soon.

biocat
May 17th, 2006, 01:23
Any chance of getting a psp 1.0 firmware version of this? the 1.5 version doesn't work on my 1.0 PSP and I would so love to use this great emulator. :(

MikeDX
May 17th, 2006, 11:13
I will create a 1.0 eboot for you and upload it later :) Does it not work via pspbrew?

jordilt
May 18th, 2006, 07:32
Any chance of getting a psp 1.0 firmware version of this? the 1.5 version doesn't work on my 1.0 PSP and I would so love to use this great emulator. :(

Hello, here is the 1.0 version I did the conversion with pspbrew. I hope it works for you so you can enjoy this great emu!!

biocat
May 18th, 2006, 12:25
Thanks a lot! I wasn't aware of pspbrew so I guess I've been out of the loop for a while, but that's what work will do to you sometimes. Thanks a lot everyone!

Reggie
May 18th, 2006, 16:14
MikeDX, Fantastic work so far, setting to 333 made most roms work at reasonable FPS, I do get problems with Defender, Joust and robotron all being missing decoder.xx file (xx = .1, .2, .3 , .4 etc. extensions), so I dont think I necessarily have the correct rom sets for these games, although I did take a visit to the hinted website, alas, the rom Zips dont contain the decoder files that are needed. How to I correct the rom Archives?

I understand that the DAT file that was created might be to do with fixing the incorrect rom sets, but having absolutely no experience with the software to use the dat files and there being no help file associated with the dat file makes it a little hard to understand how to use it, a little readme for the dat would go a long way :p

isotropy
May 18th, 2006, 21:28
you have to hunt around to find a version of robotron with the missing decoder files. I can't remember the site I found, but just google it and you'll find them soon enough.

Reggie
May 18th, 2006, 23:55
Yup, found the decoder files, usenet ftw tbh :p

Would still like to know how to use the dat file though.......

Reggie
May 19th, 2006, 01:03
Isotropy, do you have a jap PSP by any chance? My PSP is jap and the key mapping seems a little quirky, sometimes in robotron it will either set the key to J or none but not the desired key ( I understand that its mapping the keys correctly but with wrong names).

ACID
May 19th, 2006, 06:22
Isotropy, do you have a jap PSP by any chance? My PSP is jap and the key mapping seems a little quirky, sometimes in robotron it will either set the key to J or none but not the desired key ( I understand that its mapping the keys correctly but with wrong names).
i have a ceramic white psp and it works pwerfect at 333:cool:

Mr. Shizzy
May 19th, 2006, 09:41
Mike-just one request-PLZZZ!!!
can you look into TAPPER (Budwieser)
No other emulator supports it. I would be eternally grateful.
thanks in advance

subbie_subbie
May 19th, 2006, 13:20
Hey,

These are my favorite games, would really appreciate it if you put them in the queue of games to support.

I'll definitely paypal you something for this effort, you can bet on that.

Thanks for all your great work so far!

MikeDX
May 19th, 2006, 13:35
My PSP (original FW 1.5) is jap, and i get the key mapping issues but I've never really thought about it being a big issue as i just press the buttons!

Bubble bobble sadly runs too slow.. but maybe without sound? Yes I know the sound is a key part to the game.

Tapper - no idea, I will try!

Toki I will also look into :)

subbie_subbie
May 19th, 2006, 14:04
Apologies if this is a very basic question, how do I attempt to run a game that's not on the list?

I've added the ROMs (to hopefully the right place) and I don't see them.

Thanks

rivera82falcon
May 19th, 2006, 15:16
Fantastic work I must say!!! =)

Possible game that I would like to see ported would be TMNT or Pigout! =P I would say Strider, however, Capcom released in in there classic pack and I already purchased it so I'm happy there.

pspcross
May 19th, 2006, 16:06
well done mike dx. i have tried a few games so far with
mixed effect.

mrdo, 1942 and tetris are fine but ghosts and goblins was a bit choppy with the sound.

i thought i would add a link for anyone interested in the history of games and what roms are needed as some games require more than one rom to run.

it is

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/

excellent site.

by the way is double dragon a possibility ???

and what is the 68K that i keep reading about ???

thanks again

bodie
May 19th, 2006, 18:20
Just popped over from emutalk to say that i am loving playing the old classics on the go. Great stuff!
Is 'Moon Cresta' and 'Eyes' a no go? << Those two added to what you have already done, pretty much completes my wish-list.
Keep up the good work!
Regards Nick

Reggie
May 19th, 2006, 23:38
Space Duel would be one of my faves and tempest would be very cool too

Mr. Shizzy
May 20th, 2006, 05:51
Apologies if this is a very basic question, how do I attempt to run a game that's not on the list?

I've added the ROMs (to hopefully the right place) and I don't see them.

Thanks

This doesn't support ROMS that aren't on the list. MikeDX will be adding more as he works on them.:)

ACID
May 22nd, 2006, 06:41
Is bad dudes a posibilitie or is that too much

ACID
May 22nd, 2006, 06:42
Fighting games will be great no matter witch ones. Keep up the great work MikeDX

ACID
May 22nd, 2006, 06:49
Now is it possible to get an open source for us to try different roms. Because that way we can all post what we find in speed , graphics all that

blou
May 22nd, 2006, 16:50
I believe that is better try mix the source code of Mame4all becase its more better and use the gui of mamepsp.

Mr. Shizzy
May 24th, 2006, 00:00
Mike-Any word on TAPPER?

georhansc
June 2nd, 2006, 05:23
mike
thanks a million for giving this mamepsp version
2.6 firmware and gta loader support.
works on mine!!!

runs great even though its beta!!!

can't wait for next updated version

thanks again!!!!!!

ACID
June 13th, 2006, 18:59
Mike eany hints on progress for this emu. No hurry just wondering because of the advance of the mame4all emu. By the way great job your doign thanks

djamm
July 25th, 2006, 16:22
Mike statue update on this project...you have done a great job so far...seems to me like it would be cool if you could also use the dx overlays from emudx!!!

cheers...

~djamm

ps keep on going mate!

PhoenixFeather
January 18th, 2007, 14:59
Hi,

Could I ask for source code (and also original TMK's source code)

Thanks.

ODCViper
June 29th, 2007, 05:08
Well done//!