PDA

View Full Version : Old Find!

RASAL
May 15th, 2006, 10:13
i was clearing out my computer yesterday and came across an n64 emulator for the psp by PSMonkey but it wasn't called monkey 64 it was called niecest64 or something like that and it played 2, yes 2 PD roms i was wondering a couple of things

1. has anyone else herd of this?
2. why did the emulator have a name change.

stotheamuel
May 15th, 2006, 14:09
it was his origional work.. but he decided to restart from scratch

PSmonkey
May 15th, 2006, 14:18
i was clearing out my computer yesterday and came across an n64 emulator for the psp by PSMonkey but it wasn't called monkey 64 it was called niecest64 or something like that and it played 2, yes 2 PD roms i was wondering a couple of things

1. has anyone else herd of this?
2. why did the emulator have a name change.

It was an old test I did to see how n64 emulation would turn out on the psp. It's a port of a really poor n64 emulator for pc called nincest. I ported Gfp dreamcast port to the psp.

Nobody liked the name nincest so when i started over I tentivly called the new emulator Monkey64. It still suck but it might not be the final name for the emulator.

infernomax
May 16th, 2006, 02:30
Nobody liked the name nincest so when i started over I tentivly called the new emulator Monkey64. It still suck but it might not be the final name for the emulator.

Dude i think it's an awesome name :P i love the Eboot Icon in the latest release , That monkey with the 64 controller cracked me up... Smart and Funny :)

PSmonkey
May 16th, 2006, 04:04
sorry I ment It still stuck as in i kept with the monkey64 name. :P
not that it sucks.

infernomax
May 16th, 2006, 04:09
sorry I ment It still stuck as in i kept with the monkey64 name. :P
not that it sucks.

LOL thanx for clearing that up :D , i was wondering why u would name it that if u thought it sucked :: lol