PDA

View Full Version : Can I have that broadband adapter back please?

DCEmu_Newsposter
April 4th, 2004, 02:35
We all know how rare a Dreamcast Broadband adapter is, especially when your working in the dcdev scene, testing code is a whole lot faster with these babies.[br]I guess i'm lucky then, got one a while ago in the last production, no one's going to get their hands on my beauty...[br]Well it looks like they want too![br][br]The usually pretty cool guys at lik-sang are now going over people who they sold a broadband adapter too, and emailing them telling them they can get $50 for them (well what i was offered, anyone had more?), if they return them back to them (obviously working models), and a email which sounds like they presume your going to do![br][br]Although they do end with "We are sending you this email because many DC programmers out there can't get a[br]DC Broadband Adapter, Sega discontinued the item :/"[br][br]Come on lik-sang, some of us who have them are in dc programing scene.[br][br]Anyone else had that email, post in the forum![br][br]lik-sang (http://www.lik-sang.com)

WHurricane16
April 4th, 2004, 22:20
Oh yeah, when Sam Steele (c99koder) brought this up on Consolevision I checked my Hotmail I never use and it was there. *I was a bit shocked. And they say Americans are so materialistic & commercialized. I have no sympathy for their plight.

wraggster
April 4th, 2004, 22:36
It is quite funny, but i bet there are loads who have the BBA who would love to get some cash back.

LyonHrt
April 5th, 2004, 00:01
Yeah i saw it earlier, its the cheek of it i think, the email really sounds like they assume you'll do it, although they were shooting themselves in the foot by saying how much i payed, hmm getting $50 for something i payed $119 for.