PDA

View Full Version : Capcom Includes Bikini With PSP Game

wraggster
May 15th, 2006, 21:28
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/708/708751p1.html)

As if there already wasn't enough reason to pick up Capcom's latest PSP title, the company has announced the best promotional item since Tecmo tried to include a life-size inflatable Kasumi with a special edition of the Xbox. Capcom will be included an actual bikini in the limited edition of Finder Love, which hits the Japanese PSP on 6/29, just in time for the summer beach season.

Since we're sure only a handful of you keep up with the cutthroat world of live action Japanese love sims (this week's newsletter is coming soon, boys!), here's what Finder Love is all about. Finder Love is a combination gravure disk and love sim focusing on three hot Japanese girls: Hara Fumina, Hoshino Aki and Risa Kudo. The game lets players interact with the three hotties and snap pictures which can be then be traded with friends.
In a move that can only be considered a direct shot at Nintendo's Nintendogs, Capcom will be releasing Finder Love in three packages, each focusing on an individual girl. Hara Fumina fans can look forward to Finder: Love Hara Fumina -- Our Time Together. Hoshino Aki will be able to turn to Finder Love: Hoshino Aki -- Trouble Randezvous in the South. Risa Kudo fans will want to check out Finder Love: Risa Kudo -- First Shot is With You. All names have been translated to rough English equivalents.

Those who want the bikini will want to pick up the limited editions of each of these titles. Each limited edition will include, in addition to a couple of pictures and an original DVD, a bikini designed in the image of the corresponding girl. For instance, bikini included in Risa's version is yellow and pink, just like one of the outfits Risa wears in the game!

Capcom warns that the bikinis can't be actually worn. We'll have to see about that!

Screenshots Via the Comments for all you Perves

Emeriastone
May 15th, 2006, 21:42
Hey, I won't deny, I love girls. First post. wOOt!

gotmilk0112
May 15th, 2006, 22:18
every friggin game company as been shooting at nintendogs and makeing cheezy clones ever since it came out!! WHEN WILL IT END?!?!?!?!

Voltron
May 15th, 2006, 22:49
It doesn't get much better than beautiful Japanese girls. However, I can't see myself playing this type of game. Not because of any perversion factor, I just would MUCH prefer the real deal.

Psyberjock
May 15th, 2006, 23:06
Trust me, they're not so easy to deal with. My "real deal" is about to drive me crazy.

digihoe
May 15th, 2006, 23:13
Trust me, they're not so easy to deal with. My "real deal" is about to drive me crazy.
No women are...

kcc86
May 15th, 2006, 23:45
wtf are people gonna do with a bikini? give it to their imaginary gf?

jerrt
May 16th, 2006, 00:57
i love the women especially the asian one's. [: most women are a pain to deal with and i've had my fair share. the problem is finding one that doesn't always drive you crazy. i'm lucky to have one of those, but i still would love the game, damn i need to learn japanese. [when someone learns to hook me to a computer and and upload the info, pm me [[[[: ]

Cap'n 1time
May 16th, 2006, 01:30
First post. wOOt!

if you ever do that again im going to kick you where it counts. dont spam and dont "OMGZ FIRST POST!@#$ I AM SO GREAT!!#@ ever again.
thanks.

guthix
May 16th, 2006, 03:43
That is very very odd. LOL. I have never seen anything like this before...... "Hi sir I would like Finder Love......im size DD."

Video_freak
May 16th, 2006, 04:38
wtf are people gonna do with a bikini? give it to their imaginary gf?

ya i know, seriously, whats the point. (unless they expect girls to buy this game....)

kcc86
May 16th, 2006, 07:18
Originally Posted by Emeriastone
First post. wOOt!

if you ever do that again im going to kick you where it counts. dont spam and dont "OMGZ FIRST POST!@#$ I AM SO GREAT!!#@ ever again.
thanks.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA... at least there was a little more to the post instead of just "first post."

People do that all the time at psp-hacks and its just so f***ing gay

shadowprophet
May 16th, 2006, 07:21
Why they would give away such a gender specific item as a freebie with a videogame :confused:
It has to be some kind of cruel joke.
The fact that there are marginaly less woman video game players wasnt taken into account?, and just to think that this would be a good idea for a freebie only shows you how waped and perverted some peoples minds can be.:eek:

*flashback.
Once I had a friend That claimed to do okay with the ladies. Well his strage quirk was to collect which ever conquests underware he had victored, and thumb tac them to his wall. After so long when you went into his room it was wall to wall womans panties.
We had to pull him aside and explain that even tho, we didnt understand his reasoning, for a man to own more woman underware then most women just wasnt right:confused:

Till this day, We still dont understand his reasoning.
But I believe some small percentage of guys (very small) actuelly feel rebellious and unique to display them like trophies on there wall, I dunno. Maybe that was the reasoning behind this odd pack in gift.

At any rate this company tried somthing different,
And I just dont think it was a good idea. I can see a lot of people avoiding this game just because of the packin:p

mr_nick666
May 16th, 2006, 09:29
If Im paying for them then Im gonna wear them dammit! :D

shadowprophet
May 16th, 2006, 09:43
I doubt that will make one that will bring out the highlights in my eyes:mad:

:plol

ace_t
May 16th, 2006, 10:11
What a funny game! Do people really buy this stuff?

Apoklepz
May 16th, 2006, 17:36
Free bikini when buying a game???? Well, look at it this way.....

Now Nerds will be able to brag about the supposed babe they brought back from the beach and into their pad for some hibbity-dibbity fun. XP

Even though I'm married I'd much more preffer the blow up doll....XP.

Are they gonna include Cammy's thong suite in the next fighter game that comes out...or maybe something from Morrigan or even R. Mika's Bra....XP.

Sorry I'm bored at work today.

shadowprophet
May 16th, 2006, 17:40
Free bikini when buying a game???? Well, look at it this way.....

Now Nerds will be able to brag about the supposed babe they brought back from the beach and into their pad for some hibbity-dibbity fun. XP

Even though I'm married I'd much more preffer the blow up doll....XP.

Are they gonna include Cammy's thong suite in the next fighter game that comes out...or maybe something from Morrigan or even R. Mika's Bra....XP.

Sorry I'm bored at work today.

I dunno, If they ever sold cammy thong, like ever.
Id hate to admit it, but id probibly have to break down and buy that :Dlol

logicbomb.de
May 16th, 2006, 23:11
Gotta love those preverts!! (yes I know its spelled wrong....)

Yeah, the appeal is deeply Japanese, there are even vending machines in Japan that sell actual panties claiming to be "pre-worn" if you know what I mean ;)

Kikuichimoji
May 17th, 2006, 21:34
Hahahaha, good luck fitting in one of those tiny things if you're a DD! That would be interesting to see. ;-)