PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill Origins details

Kaiser
May 16th, 2006, 08:18
Konami has released new info on the PSP title Silent Hill: Origins. In the game you will play Travis O' Grady, a truck driver, who’s somehow got lost in the town of Silent Hill. Also announced are new gameplay details such as: being able to barricade yourself in a room by moving items within the game, an improved combat system, and a range of camera angles. Silent Hill: Origins will be released Winter 2007.

The trailer for the Silent Hill franchise's first handheld game can be found here (http://streamingmovies.ign.com/psp/article/706/706278/silenthill_origins_e3_wmvlowwide.wmv)

Source EE (http://www.evilunleashed.com/v2/index.php)

Cap'n 1time
May 16th, 2006, 15:38
best game involving a trucker since "big mother truckers"!

Darksaviour69
May 16th, 2006, 15:51
13 wheeler > Big Mother Truckers

rmedtx
May 17th, 2006, 16:19
I just hope you will be able to use the flashlight again as well as ilimited number of items in your inventory. Those were the 2 main thing that made "SH4; The room" not be as cool as it could have been.

Apoklepz
May 17th, 2006, 17:35
I have to agree....I hope they'll nail it with this one. BTW anyone seen the movie? I'll probably go watch it this weekend. I've heard it makes the two Resident Evil movies seem like an episode of Buffy.

Elsid
May 17th, 2006, 17:38
yea this film is gonna be one hellova film to look out for this year.

DaGamer
May 17th, 2006, 21:29
is the movie still showing? im stuck in my house for about 5weeks now , besides going to school and take a walk, i was begining to loose hope that the movie is not showing anymore, well anyways nomatter what, im gonna have to see the movie!

rmedtx
June 12th, 2006, 15:26
I watched the movie when I first came out. I really like the movie. I'm not sure it will be that popular among the fans of the game. The movie focus too much in the story and not enough in the scary stuff. I will buy the DVD as soon as it comes out though.

younggunn1999
June 12th, 2006, 15:52
I think I'll rent the movie when it comes out

Sev'
July 27th, 2006, 18:19
I heard a rumour that Konami were going to change the series very drastically, just like Capcom did with the Resident Evil saga. I for one want Silent Hill to be an ongoing thing like everybody else, but please for the sake of all things decent, do not ruin this franchise, Konami!!

What ? Oh no, Konami, don't do that ! :(

Thanks for the video Kaiser !! :) I've seen it, looks good...