PDA

View Full Version : I didn't like the lay out

goldensupersonic
May 16th, 2006, 08:42
I'm not saying that monkey did a bad job and I'm not saying I hated it but the button layout was not the best in my opinon.

infernomax
May 16th, 2006, 09:09
KK thnx so where can i download your emu with a better layout??

goldensupersonic
May 16th, 2006, 11:15
Where did I say that?

infernomax
May 16th, 2006, 11:25
Where did I say that?

Sorry i thought you started a new thread to critisize PSmonkey's Emu because you had an EMU with a better layout, Sorry ... So what your doing is Complaining about the Emulator when you actually don't code at all?? Oh ok WD, Thanx for ur input ... NOT

Accordion
May 16th, 2006, 13:38
happy happy people

BrooksyX
May 16th, 2006, 14:50
lay off infernomax, ;)
i bet when monkey releases the source goldensupersonic will then add his divine control set up, just wait.

or goldensupersonic you could just wait for mokey to add custum control support

bullhead
May 16th, 2006, 15:14
Its called constructive criticism infernomax... its a positive thing. Dont be a bag...

PSmonkey
May 16th, 2006, 15:23
Guys stop acting like children.

There is nothing wrong with constructive critisism. I personaly felt the controlls were the best. Yet I will in the future allow everybody to configure their own setup as they please.

Lumir
May 16th, 2006, 16:02
Good goin monkey. Custom configs is the best, as with perfect dark ill be using other controls then i would with kirby.

glitch
May 17th, 2006, 17:42
it might be possible to hex edit the thing for your custom button layout. I know other homebrew apps I was able to mess with their button layouts =).