PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter Freedom US ver.

wraggster
May 16th, 2006, 23:36
New Product from SuccessHK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click)
(Preorder thats coming in 10 days)

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-monster-hunter-L.jpg

A portable version of the creature-hunting game by Capcom's Resident Evil Outbreak creators. In Monster Hunter Freedom, challengers take on a variety of quests and conquer larger than life beasts either alone or with the aid of others. Building upon Monster Hunter and Monster Hunter G (both on PS2), Monster Hunter Freedom includes new missions, additional features and content adapted for the PSP system. Adventurers are now free to take their epic battles with them wherever they go, as they explore a unique world inhabited by ferocious monsters and become mighty hunters in this exciting action game. With a multitude of missions, quests, characters, weapons and more, the variety is virtually limitless. The game features both enhanced single player campaigns as well as multiplayer missions via the PSP system's ad hoc mode which allows up to four friends to band together for intense battles.

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-monster-hunter-X4.jpg

Voltron
May 17th, 2006, 00:18
I have the EUROPE release of this game and its pretty sweet. The menu's are kinda ugly & plain but everything else is visually impressive for the PSP.

Does anyone know if the US release differs in any way from the EUROPE release?

r2works
May 17th, 2006, 04:16
i really want this game, but 2.7!?!?!? i might have to get a second PSP...

Voltron
May 17th, 2006, 05:46
i really want this game, but 2.7!?!?!? i might have to get a second PSP...

Did you mean that this game (NTSC) requires 2.70 firmware? If so that sucks. The EUROPE game with UMD ID of ULES00318 only requires firmware 2.60 and you can back it up and play it on 1.50 firmware.

Sukate
May 17th, 2006, 06:44
Did you mean that this game (NTSC) requires 2.70 firmware? If so that sucks. The EUROPE game with UMD ID of ULES00318 only requires firmware 2.60 and you can back it up and play it on 1.50 firmware.

How do you "back it up" to play it on a 1.5? Because if I can do it I WILL buy this game!!

Oni
May 17th, 2006, 11:25
I've got the EUROPE release... its a very nice game

+ It's big
+ It's kind of complicated (lot of things you can do) so it takes long time before it gets boring
+ Some off the neatest grafik atm
+ Ingame movieclips
-----
- Fonts and menus are ugly as hell
- There are very VERY much loading time
- It takes some time and a lot off reading before you understand everything you can do in the game.

Overall I think its worth buying:D

ONi

pepegomez
May 17th, 2006, 12:37
it still ahs incredibly long loading times. even with the iso...

mr_nick666
May 17th, 2006, 13:54

Cheers for this info :) Worth getting now I know I can play it on my 1.5 :D

neoridge
May 17th, 2006, 17:46
so what kind of rating would you give this game outa 10. i am going on a 12 hour plane trip to hawwaii sooon so i need a game to keep pretty damn busy. is it worth the buy or should i wait for FF crisis core coming out supposedly june 1