PDA

View Full Version : Site News ~ Coverage section under construction

Kaiser
May 17th, 2006, 02:11
I'd just like to announce that work has began on the information pages within this site. They will contain information about the story, characters, release dates ect; for a variety of games and series within the Survival Horror universe.

Its an exciting time for the site, so expect a massive amount of content to be added within the next few weeks. Here is a quick preview (http://survivehq.dcemu.co.uk/ResidentEvil/).

**1_Man_Matrix**
May 17th, 2006, 03:40
Wow, speaking of all things spooky... I started playen RE1 about 3 days ago, and Silent Hill 1 last night... And all of a sudden you whip out a site dedicated to them...
*Cue X-files theme*

Nice work dude!

jman420
May 17th, 2006, 06:12
whoa sweet! I just started modeling a RE2 clone I was hoping to make for psp lol, almost as creepy lol

Apoklepz
May 17th, 2006, 17:38
Sweet of you guys to come up with a site for one of my favorite game genres. Full support here...Keep those head rolling!

DaGamer
May 17th, 2006, 21:37
whoa sweet! I just started modeling a RE2 clone I was hoping to make for psp lol, almost as creepy lol
you mean your porting RE2? sort of?

jman420
May 19th, 2006, 09:26
sort of, I however have no programmer, and am compleetly lost because of it :P

but I have started by modeling (in 3d) the inside of the police station :D

V3N0M
May 19th, 2006, 09:38
Hey Jman check out my signature lol...

jman420
May 24th, 2006, 02:44
still, March 2006, I was here first, so your sig is kinda, well, wrong.. being as I am, was, and will be the first Jman there waz...

and so as not to go compleetly off topic (as the other one did..) I have to post info about my RE2 port-remake-whatever it is.. here is the thread I started in hopes that someone would join me on my quest to make this game...

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25100

Kaiser
May 24th, 2006, 02:49
New font colour for navigation links. As well as some work done on the Coverage section. Expect a new logo and new coverage to be up by tommorow.

BTW, Whats with the name jman anyway. A lot of people seem to have it. All it does is remind me of that twit Jman0708.;)

EDIT: New logo up, major props to PSPDemon and his amazing art skills.:D

Demonic_Savage
May 24th, 2006, 03:30
:D

edit: this is PSPdemon......just under my non-posting account :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

PSPdemon
June 7th, 2006, 06:53
hmmmm.......so, what are you going to do to the site next....i have noticed a couple of changes ( maybe alot ) but are you going to add any more in?

just a question, you site is coming alot better along than mine when it comes to looks....lol

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Kaiser
June 7th, 2006, 08:06
hmmmm.......so, what are you going to do to the site next....i have noticed a couple of changes ( maybe alot ) but are you going to add any more in?

just a question, you site is coming alot better along than mine when it comes to looks....lol

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Well I've been busy a lot these last few weeks but hopefully I can get some quality time with it this Sunday. I'm planning on finishing the coverage section by the end of that day. After that I'll be setting up multimedia sections and if I'm really bored I might scrap the classic DCemu layout entirely and find something unique for Survival Horror HQ. I'll have my hands full with work, school and a bunch of other things going on in my life so i'll have to concentrate on one thing at a time and not get ahead of myself.

PSPdemon
June 9th, 2006, 04:06
well.....

i do hope for the best... i love you site so far :D

I'll have my hands full with work, school and a bunch of other things going on in my life so i'll have to concentrate on one thing at a time and not get ahead of myself.

i know what your going threw....cause i am going threw the same :P lol

well

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon