PDA

View Full Version : Links 2.1-pre21 Stand Alone Release r1142 Just Released

mameuser
May 17th, 2006, 11:29
Raf (http://rafpsp.homeip.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=458) has released a new version of the Homebrew Web Browser for the PSP, heres whats new:

Wifi "Connect to" dialog, simple, unelegant and dirty
Renamed screenshots to PSPLinks2_xxx.
Changed threads priorities to more sensible values.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Voltron
May 17th, 2006, 18:49
Awesome. This gives us 1.50 PSP users a web browser and gives 2.00+ PSP users an alternative to Sony's SLOW browswer.

Keep up the really great work!

siulmagic
May 17th, 2006, 21:00
finnaly this is the best web broser the finally made connection picking heh cus before i went nuts trying to figure how to chose witch connection to connect

DaGamer
May 17th, 2006, 21:21
Now this is GOOD, thank you guys very much for makin em, keep them coming!

shadowprophet
May 18th, 2006, 10:13
Thank you guys :D
There gtting so perfect now,
The only thing that leaves me wondering is when the little eye candy touch ups are comeing to make this browser as visualy stunning as comercial browsers :D outside of that, you have a perfect bowser here:cool:

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 18th, 2006, 10:20
Thxs dude been crying out for a conection chooser/browser since it's 1st release good to see the coders take on board what the comunity want once again thxs.:)

StealthCP
May 18th, 2006, 17:24
Excellent work. Glad a proper browser homebrew is at work.

LAMPRO
May 18th, 2006, 19:04
jus had it up and running, great connection picker feature, and i agree, some viually enhanced additions would be cool, but im still having probs loading up some pages, it seems to freeze half way through loadup. like ebay for example- it loads up the buttons, but doesnt finish.. any advice?

xXSujoXx
May 18th, 2006, 20:33
Righjous

blaz3d
May 18th, 2006, 20:44
Sweet browser, use links all the time on the xbox and glad we gotta web browser worth using on 1.5:D

jus had it up and running, great connection picker feature, and i agree, some viually enhanced additions would be cool, but im still having probs loading up some pages, it seems to freeze half way through loadup. like ebay for example- it loads up the buttons, but doesnt finish.. any advice?

noticed that too on links2xbox ebay pops up in text formmating for faster loading, links is a txt based browser so it should do that automatically mabey have a word wiv devs?

peace