PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing this Weekend?

wraggster
September 25th, 2009, 22:26
I'm gonna break out some games I have not made progress on in a long time, and a few that I bought a long time ago but never played.

I might also fight the urge to buy The Warriors: Street Brawl. I loved the original on Xbox; love the film too. I know it's gonna disappoint me but I have the points laying around and I'm a sucker for a bonehead-stupid impulse buy. Hell, I bought MLB Stickball last year.

Enough about my bad purchase habits. What are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5368018/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

the_eternal_dark
September 25th, 2009, 23:58
I'm gonna bust out some Contra and Metal Slug this weekend. I have a short day tomorrow and then off until Tuesday.

I may even go back and play Infected, even though it's kinda lame.

ojdon
September 26th, 2009, 00:09
Gmod. Reinstalled it last week. Addicted.

osgeld
September 26th, 2009, 00:13
still gta 4 (its my first time tru) but some metal slug sounds good so it will probably end up on the Saturday mix

symbal
September 26th, 2009, 00:19
Haven't played my Psp much lately so i'm gonna update to 6.00 ofw for new games, and pray for a cfw to come soon.

mike_jmg
September 26th, 2009, 06:08
Waiting for a friend to bring me Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days from USA, can't really remember when was he coming here. Might update to 6.00 OFW, I rather not but desperate times require desperate measures.

If not, I'll be giving some time to Killzone 2 as I've still haven't finished it and also continuing my last week's run at God of War 1 (I'm at pandora's temple)

Still haven't tried the Halo ODST I got like 3 weeks ago, might check it out, but I've never been a Halo fan, just got carried away

paul3100
September 26th, 2009, 14:46
Just bought me self a 120 gig ps3 slim with gta 4,megadrive collection and grand turismo 5 (think its that one?)

So yes those games plus bought fade to black (ps1) and perfect dark (gba) so ill be trying them out also..... good times aheah

paul

spinksy
September 27th, 2009, 02:40
Been playing some Halo:ODST co-op with my mate (but kind of hate xbox 360's now)

and am playing Tech Romancer loads on DC - I love that game!!!!!

ICE
September 27th, 2009, 02:52
Madden 10

Baboon
September 27th, 2009, 09:49
Forza 3 demo (this game looks and plays amazing!), more Battlefield badcompany and maybe some Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on xbox live. :)