PDA

View Full Version : Would Three FreeGames Convince You To Upgrade To PSPgo?

wraggster
September 28th, 2009, 07:59
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe have introduced an incentive program to encourage users to "upgrade" to PSPgo. They’re offering free downloads of any three games from a list of 17.

The catch is that you need to register your PSPgo on PSN, then log in to the network with your old PSP while there’s a UMD in its drive. This allows you to download a special PSPgo theme and gives you a voucher that will allow you to download your three free titles. For people in Europe, this essentially means four free games, since SCEE are offering Gran Turismo PSP free with every PSPgo (while SCEA is bundling GT PSP with PSP-3000) for early adopters.

The "Rewards" program will be in effect October 1- March 31, 2010. Here’s the list of 17 games:

* Buzz!: Brain Bender * Buzz!: Master Quiz * Daxter * Echochrome * Everybody’s Golf PSP * Killzone: Liberation * Lemmings PSP * LocoRoco * MediEvil * Patapon * Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice * Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters * Resistance: Retribution * SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 * Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror * Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow * WipEout Pure

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/09/27/would-three-free-games-convince-you-to-upgrade-to-pspgo/

Nokiaman
September 28th, 2009, 09:12
No. I can't live without HB and my PS1 backups.

John Vattic
September 28th, 2009, 14:56
no because i would have to buy new memory sticks, and new cables, and my umd's are worthless on psp go.

I'll never buy this crap.:thumbup:

symbal
September 28th, 2009, 16:03
They could offer me a second Psp go(BOGOF) offer and i still wouldn't touch this thing, i don't want to buy games i won't own anymore if Sony eventually goes bust.