PDA

View Full Version : 2.01-2.60 Homebrew Tutorials

rivera82falcon
May 18th, 2006, 01:17
I've been going though the posts and I see a lot of people are unaware of applications and games running on our PSP's. I've been working on a site dedicated to our PSP and how to properly install homebrew.

http://www.gmrealm.us/psp/index.shtml

I'm still updating the site, so bare with me. Once complete, I'll add more tutorials, and, I'll update the original tutorials as well.

If you would like to see something that's not here, please, email me and I'll do my best to get it up ASAP. :)

EDIT:::
I'm currently running firmware 2.60. Originally, it was a 2.01, then, I upgraded to 2.50 and now it's at 2.60.

boutdoe82
May 24th, 2006, 19:02
Ayeee! good stuff falcon.... thats excatly what I needed for the mame installer I been tryin to figure out what the hells the deal with the list and were I put the roms, and which version of mame to download .. I been using mame4all and .... .some other mess but.. yea im gonna try that when I get home and see if it works ... oh ! nice layout ..good instructions too ,

oh and .. wasup with the n64 emu... I got mines running on my 2.6 but that shit is slow as hell... mario and star fox booted to the game though ..but it works.. its just too slow to play... but maybe... you know something I dont i'll be checking ya site back to see whats new...

Zion
May 25th, 2006, 00:50
Good idea. That will stop a lot of Noobish questions i see round here!

dan3127
May 25th, 2006, 16:12
I've been going though the posts and I see a lot of people are unaware of applications and games running on our PSP's. I've been working on a site dedicated to our PSP and how to properly install homebrew.

http://www.gmrealm.us/psp/index.shtml

I'm still updating the site, so bare with me. Once complete, I'll add more tutorials, and, I'll update the original tutorials as well.

If you would like to see something that's not here, please, email me and I'll do my best to get it up ASAP. :)

EDIT:::
I'm currently running firmware 2.60. Originally, it was a 2.01, then, I upgraded to 2.50 and now it's at 2.60. all i can say is thanks alot man,im from the uk and also love the psp i have tried to put the neo geo cd on before but struggled,i just checked out your web site and followed your neo cd tutorial completely as you said, i struggled to find the neo cd bin file at first but found in the end, i did all that you said and put on metal slug add it to archives and i was not very confident in it working but man how wrong was i it works like a dream, and metal slug runs at a great speed, thanks again so much i get pleasure from helping people,ive helped a few but its nice to have taken some help of you thanks so much,:D :D :D :D