PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Holiday Bundles Keep Elite at $300, Jack Controllers to $60

LyonHrt
September 29th, 2009, 15:24
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/4/2009/09/500x_xboxbundles.jpg

Two new Xbox-360-related bundles are arriving for the upcoming holidays. And while the Elite will continue going for $300, the Xbox 360 controller bundle balloons the peripheral to $60.

Predicted by Ars, the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle includes a 360 Elite, Lego Batman: The Videogame and Pure. It's available now for $299.

Meanwhile, for those just looking to score a controller and some games, the $60 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Game Pack includes a wireless black controller and Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, Lumines LIVE!, Bomberman LIVE! and Ms Pac-Man. We're feeling too lazy to look up the price of each title and convert from MS points, but given that a controller only runs about $35, this bundle sounds like a bit of an upsell if you're not going to play each and every title. Also, Jason Chen will just top your Geometry Wars scores, so don't even bother.

Source gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/5370105/xbox-360-holiday-bundles-keep-elite-at-300-jack-controllers-to-60).

Emulation_Chief
September 29th, 2009, 20:14
Hello:

The Elite bundle is a good one. Both games are superb and must have for many. But I have to disagrre a bit with the controller bundle. Here in Puerto Rico, most stores charge a $65 for the MS wireless controller. 4 XBLA games plus the controller for $60 is a good deal in my country.

Darksaviour69
September 29th, 2009, 20:30
lol i already have Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, Lumines LIVE!, Bomberman LIVE! and Ms Pac-Man, but if you look at the package its actually Geometry Wars 2 ;)

Solidsnake3000
October 6th, 2009, 18:51
Hello:

The Elite bundle is a good one. Both games are superb and must have for many. But I have to disagrre a bit with the controller bundle. Here in Puerto Rico, most stores charge a $65 for the MS wireless controller. 4 XBLA games plus the controller for $60 is a good deal in my country.

Yeah me too most MS controllers where I live is around $50 for the controllers without the Rechargeable battery's. If this one has the rechargeable battery's that's a good deal. Plus the XBLA games if I didn't have 4 controllers already I would be getting this.