PDA

View Full Version : Frogger

wraggster
May 18th, 2006, 12:14
News Via PSPSMM: (http://www.pspsmm.com/portal.php?topic_id=434)

Release by Sharko:

Frogger V1.0
--------------
Its been a while since ive released a new version of frogger and hopefully in next release ill be done with it completely.

Whats New
------------------
- Mp3 support plays mp3s from the music folder and press Ltrigger to go to prev song and Rtrigger to go to next song.
- GUI optimizations.
- Hit start and a pause menu comes up. At the bottom of the screen it displays the song you are listenning to.
- Frog nows hops.
- Small frogs in different colors have to collect each one and u get a new life.
- When u go into options of the main menu u can choose the speed of the cars.

- Bug fixes
-----------------
- Took out second level because i thought it took away from the game.
- Frog doesnt go beyond the screens width and hight.

Future plans
--------------------
- Add sound effects couldnt squeez that into this release but it will be in the next release for shure.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Pelnied
May 18th, 2006, 12:21
yay frogger! not the best game but addicting when waiting for a long time

drew4237
May 18th, 2006, 12:35
they already haeve a frogger game on the psp umd format

CoderX
May 18th, 2006, 12:57
Ok bud go pay $40 to play frogger, and ill use this one ok

Shadow9623
May 18th, 2006, 14:59
This is an awsome version of frogger

Emeriastone
May 18th, 2006, 15:35
Can we think of another name for this app? Using the name "frogger" is violation of copyright law and let's not forget that the Homebrew community does not need lawsuits. May I suggest "Highway Crossing Frog" (for those of you who get the joke...)?

luis_05
May 18th, 2006, 17:38
Simply awesome dude!! I havent played a game like this in years!! Chuck E. Cheeses use to have a game similar to this but the stupid coin never got to the other side!! (damn u rat!) I love the mp3 palyback addition, since I have fw 2.01 i cant multitask. Keep up the good work!!!

Mr. Shizzy
May 18th, 2006, 19:19
they already haeve a frogger game on the psp umd format

:confused: Obviously, but that one's $50. It doesnt support mp3; and it won't work on firmware 1.5. - so you go buy yourself a copy of that kid.

***oh- if this game needs a namechange how about:

change frogger to froger

dupp
May 18th, 2006, 19:58
:confused: Obviously, but that one's $50. It doesnt support mp3; and it won't work on firmware 1.5. - so you go buy yourself a copy of that kid.

***oh- if this game needs a namechange how about:

change frogger to froger
or call it frogga, and add gangsta rap music to it ... :confused:

mr_nick666
May 18th, 2006, 20:22
Loving the retro games! ;) Wicked! :D
How about Toader? (theres a reason I dont have a job creating titles for games methinks!) :p

xXSujoXx
May 18th, 2006, 20:30
Nice Release

Accordion
May 18th, 2006, 20:59
urgh frog

new name

pokemon_4_life_ese
May 19th, 2006, 00:45
how about "Insane Frog That is Trying To Cross The Freeway For No Apparent Reason While Maintaining His Self Control Because There Is A Good Chance He Might Get Run-Over By A Speeding Car/Truck/SUV/Minivan/Trailer/etc."

under_0ath777
May 19th, 2006, 01:03
how about "Insane Frog That is Trying To Cross The Freeway For No Apparent Reason While Maintaining His Self Control Because There Is A Good Chance He Might Get Run-Over By A Speeding Car/Truck/SUV/Minivan/Trailer/etc."

2 for that :)

Mr. Shizzy
May 23rd, 2006, 06:37
Or how about "Scat or Splat"

mr_nick666
May 23rd, 2006, 16:40
Splat has already been done! :(