PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Orlando USA

wraggster
September 30th, 2009, 12:08
Hi all i am now in the USA and more importantly orlando florida, here to sample the world class theme parks and amazingly i have some internet access, so i will be able to keep up with at least homebrew news. If anyone has time to submit any news over the next two weeks that would be awesome, we have a submit news forum here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117

any news can be quickly moved to correct site for the news, so thanks in advance for any help whilst im away on hols, now im off for a day at Universal Islands of Adventure and see my old mates the Hulk ride and Spiderman.

catch ya later folks

wolfie
September 30th, 2009, 13:39
welcome to florida, if you were in jacksonville i'd offer to show ya around a bit =3

darthhaze420
September 30th, 2009, 14:07
yeah welcome to FL im am just 2hrs away in broward have fun dont go to epcot it is boring lmao hey you really should go to universal they are having a Halloween party on the weekend its called halloween horror nights it is really fun you should def try it its very fun :thumbup: i hope you have a ball you deserve it

firemaster#1
September 30th, 2009, 15:08
glad to see you took some time off I visited florida for 2 weeks and it's awsome wragger u know what you should do have a shirt or something the advertises dcemu tha would be awsome also try universial studios it's da bomb

Mr. Shizzy
September 30th, 2009, 17:37
Glad to hear your on vacation Wraggy - you deserve one :)

Also, enjoy yourself here in the United States. It really is a wonderful place :D

symbal
September 30th, 2009, 17:50
Man you a lucky F****R i haven't had chance for a holiday outside the UK for years now.

ojdon
September 30th, 2009, 18:26
Enjoy your Holiday, Wraggster. Report back any good rides!

wraggster
October 1st, 2009, 00:00
went on ripride rockit today, bloody awesome

firemaster#1
October 1st, 2009, 01:39
lol did you come with a shirt that advertise dcemu?

ZH_Darkstar
October 1st, 2009, 02:25
I live in Orlando on the east side by UCF but I'm also very familiar with the attractions area. Drop me a pm if you've got any questions about the orlando area.

dcdood
October 2nd, 2009, 21:24
Cedar Point has some pretty fast and amazing rides, they are pretty popular for their speed (havent been on most of em, but still kind of cool next time you come to USA

bigdaddie
October 4th, 2009, 15:01
went on ripride rockit today, bloody awesome

That wasn't operational yet when i was there last July :( But you have to try Manta in Seaworld and especially late in the evening when it's dark outside, awesome highspeed ride, hanging upside down :cool: