PDA

View Full Version : PSP Go Released In UK

wraggster
October 1st, 2009, 14:03
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PIRyzWSzL._AA280_.jpg

Info stole from Amazon:

The new PSP Go system is a sleek and lightweight system at just 160g, around 43% smaller than the PSP 3000. the sophisticated and stylish design incorporates a sliding 3.8-inch display screen, delivering the same high resolution and vibrant visuals as the current PSP-3000 model.
Leveraging PlayStation Network and digital content exclusively, PSP go system features 16GB of internal memory as well as expandable storage via Memory Stick Micro (M2) to store plenty of games, videos, photos, and music. The PSP go system is designed for the digital lifestyle, offering on-demand entertainment to consumers who want to download content directly to their device anytime, anywhere* over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. RemotePlay features also allow remote access to files on your internet connected PS3 via wireless internet when you're on the move.

Games include LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm Arctic Edge and Gran Turismo and many more available for download in the future.

Buy at Amazon UK (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002BSH1ZG//ref=nosim/dcemu-21)

symbal
October 1st, 2009, 16:02
Can't wait to laugh at next weeks sales charts.

Nokiaman
October 1st, 2009, 16:45
Can't wait to laugh at next weeks sales charts.
QFT

caffeinekid
October 1st, 2009, 19:12
The 1-star reviews are already rolling in. Fun times.

Justise
October 1st, 2009, 21:31
I expect lots of one star reviews...

devdj
October 1st, 2009, 22:51
i could care less about the psp go since i downloaded undead knights just a few mins ago it was supposed to be a demo of the game but sony screwed up and released the full game on psn but sony found out that it was full version a little while ago and took it off the US psn InfinitiProject from pspiso found out that it was the full game and not the demo, poor tecmo it looks like sony once again screwed up on psn first we found out how to use cfw on it when sony blocked us then we find out that they released a full game in the demo section of psn. sony = fail

darkriku2000
October 2nd, 2009, 00:00
Dude, I'm totally going to get the go when a price drop + an exploit to run homebrew comes around

mike_jmg
October 2nd, 2009, 00:10
They released a full game for free, LOL

John Vattic
October 2nd, 2009, 04:25
An exploit would only help this console from flopping.

i'm happy with my fat and 2000 models.

retrorom
October 2nd, 2009, 11:14
I still have and love my 3 modded psp 1000's, they weigh a little bit and you know at least you have something in your hand, put a pspgo in your pocket and you don't even know if it is still there, coz it's too light...

Anyway I preordered a pandora and that is all I am waiting for ;)

ojdon
October 2nd, 2009, 14:28
Ever had a mobile phone in your pocket? ;)