PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Crisis Core screenshots

wraggster
May 18th, 2006, 23:55
Clubskill (http://www.clubskill.com/gamepage/2002) have posted 10 New Final Fantasy Screenshots for your pleasure.

Check them out Here --> http://www.clubskill.com/gamepage/2002

jman420
May 19th, 2006, 00:12
they're all cutscene screenshots :(( I guess I'm the only person that wants to know how gameplay works lol

Voltron
May 19th, 2006, 01:07
Yeah, gameplay means more.

Either way, PSP + Final Fantasy VII = RPG Nirvana

Can't wait for this!!!

mog
May 19th, 2006, 01:14
what i want is a screenshot of a 1.00 psp playing this...
that's what would really make me happy! :p

can always dream...

jman420
May 19th, 2006, 01:32
the thing is, its FFVII, but! its more like FF6.5 its not realy FF7 in any way, I doubt they will even keep any of the levels, its going to have a story about people that existed long before Cloud's time.. its still only psp + FF 6.5 = the same psp that you had before, because you wouldnt waste your time upgrading to 3.0 firmware...

however, if FF7, 8 and 9 were on psp (the accual games) on the fabled PS1 Emulator for PSP, I'd upgrade to 3.0 for that

Cloud_35
May 19th, 2006, 02:08
Still don't know anything about gameplay...

Anyway, i'm still waiting for that!!

Oh, and (Jman read this) it's like a Last Order:FFVII (an OVA made for showing the history of Zack, Cloud's friend) game version.

Andraik
May 19th, 2006, 02:13
I love FFVII!!! Cannot Wait!

vettacossx
May 19th, 2006, 06:33
i hope they have at least a few appearences of cloud in there......... how do you give a game like ff7 all the credit it deserves without porting the originl??.........after all this is alot of peoples fav final fantasy..... 2 get away with anything less than the original you would have to make a add-on pack to the oiginal storyline.......... that fills the time between ff7 and f8 that would be cool seems more like a story line........ than ff6 1/2 .....but.. i dont want to jump to conclusions till we know more!!! after all it looks like were going to learn more about ZACK the mysterious soldier member that was with cloud and sepheroth during the time of TIFA'S fathers death ..a turning point in the storyline of ff7 anime FINAL FANTASY LAST ORDER ( YOU CAN GET THE TORRENT HERE http://www.mininova.org/tor/112979 ) sheds some light on ZACK.... basicaly the memorys that cloud thought were his OWN where infact mostly zacks memorys in the game well in the anime its a little different.....cloud was the rookie and got hurt outside the building where jenova is being held .( mako reactor in midgar)..zack props cloud up against a big beam and continues to chase after sepheroth asking him...." why! why would you burn down my home...my village " confused how the biggest and highest ranking most famous soldier ..sepheroth ,,,,,would turn evil ?!... mean while sepheroth heads deeper into the building looking desperatley for " MOTHER" he makes his way to her ...(jenova) killing tifas father whom was in sepheroths path of course tifa gets there just in time to here her fathers say he loves her and goodbye...he says"go now run away tifa" gets pissed off saying" i hate shinra,mako,soldier and sepheroth" and goes in after sepheroth....mean while inside ZACK and sepheroth are still arguing as sepheroth tells ZACK his real motives all along to rid the world of human kind and bring the power of jenova back to its orginal dominating force!......barret comes along and sees cloud proped unconcious still against the pole in a dream sequence;)....when he wakes and relizes tifa went after sepheroth ..so he keeps his promise 2 tifa to be there for her when she was in a "pinch".!! cloud wakes the hell up and trys to go make sure tifa and zack are ok....but hes 2 late zack gets his ass beat ...then cloud comes near the end....zack tells cloud to finish him off..he is weak!!!....sepheroth stabs cloud through his stomach but cloud acts like it dont even phase him and pushes it in deeper as he tells sepheroth he will never forgive him for what he has done ....and that he will kill him...so basicly what i noticed in the screenshots is ZACK seems 2 be the MAIN charicter and cloud just another SOLDIER so its about the days of soldier! :) chek things out here!http://www.ffonline.it/ff7_crisis_core/?lng=en .................................................. ...............check out the BEFORE CRISIS FF7 GAME it does show some GAMEPLAY SCREENS if it looks that good on a mobile phone!....... i cant wait for it on psp http://www.ffonline.it/ff7_crisis_core/?lng=en ;)

shadowprophet
May 19th, 2006, 12:04
YEAH!!!

pepegomez
May 19th, 2006, 17:13
i hope ff crisis wont look like ffVII cuz it looks worse. so it just sucks...give it a ffx engine and ill upgrade to whatever u want!

Squidman
May 19th, 2006, 20:42
This looks very nice, but obviously Sony knows that it's going to sell, so they're most likely to put an FW update on it....damn them!

Well, atleast we are most likely to find a way to run it on a lower FW!

I can't wait for this! Going to be so awsome!

vettacossx
May 20th, 2006, 03:59
and you can bet there will be a bit of CRACKING and creating of loaders for this ....and final fantasy on ALL psp versions is a priority to anyone who calls themself a gamer ....lets not forget how long square has took care of our rpg needs....ill buy this ...just like i buy every other title square has released since the super nintendo. furthermore ill bet that even if it is for a 2.8 or what ever because i have faith that with a title such as ff7 you can bet that people will find a way .....look at gta lcs now it runs on any firmware!!! ;)

Inu268
May 22nd, 2006, 22:23
i don't think there is any relation between ffvii and vii....i am playing final fantasy vii on the pc , with custom models....they look so much better than the originals...and cloud probably will be in the game...but even if he is playable he would be to weak to stay alive =/

blaz3d
June 5th, 2006, 12:13
Cant wait runUMD betta get updated:D eva beat the emerald & ruby weapons in FFVII? wot about breeding a gold chocobo?!?!

God i loved that game

NiGame
June 5th, 2006, 12:51
did all that with a full set of master summons for all my characters