PDA

View Full Version : -Poll: Which Iris Mod would you like to see?

PSPdemon
May 19th, 2006, 07:22
Hi,

Doing a quick Poll to see which Mod i should work on first :)

The Mods are...

-Covert-Strike ( Counter Strike Mod )
-Battle of the Bro.'s ( Smash Bro.'s type Mod )
-Final Fantasy
-Resurrected Evil ( Resident Evil Mod )

Kaiser
May 19th, 2006, 07:40
I'm sure you can guess what option I picked when placing my vote :)

Keep up the good work PSPDemon

V3N0M
May 19th, 2006, 09:10
Smash bros all the way lol.

infernomax
May 19th, 2006, 10:54
Id have to say final Fantasy , Id love to see Squall, Tifa, Rinoa, Tidus and Rikku :P Gunblade!!!

Cap'n 1time
May 19th, 2006, 14:46
to hell with counterstrike

PSPdemon
May 19th, 2006, 23:46
lol......i know, but since there is people out there that want it...plus that i can convert HL/CS models into Q2 format...... i might as well add have added that in :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

shadowprophet
May 20th, 2006, 04:02
There all really good choices :p

Produkt
May 21st, 2006, 04:06
SOME THING THATS COMPLEATLY ORIGINAL! or atleast not copying some other game....

Accordion
May 22nd, 2006, 09:47
i agree with produkt
ill have a think....

although res evil would work extremly well in very tight maps, could you slow down the bots somehow?

Cap'n 1time
May 22nd, 2006, 14:53
SOME THING THATS COMPLEATLY ORIGINAL! or atleast not copying some other game....

i agree too... that way there is no need to worry about IP violations :p . more over, i think original content is always more interesting then remakes.

GeEkPiE
May 22nd, 2006, 15:18
Battle of the bros!!!
Battle of the bros!!!
Battle of the bros!!!
Battle of the bros!!!
Battle of the bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Major nintendo fan!

PSPdemon
May 23rd, 2006, 00:04
hmmm....lots of people are requesting somthing original....maybe i should do somthing original then :P

....will probably do battle of the bro.s' because its the highest ranked so far....but will do orignal first...

if you would like to give some ideas...i will see about having them in the game :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Kaiser
May 23rd, 2006, 02:02
hmmm....lots of people are requesting somthing original....maybe i should do somthing original then :P

....will probably do battle of the bro.s' because its the highest ranked so far....but will do orignal first...

if you would like to give some ideas...i will see about having them in the game :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Yeah, I'd take back my vote for Resident Evil if I could vote for something original.

Good luck Demon:)

DPyro
May 27th, 2006, 06:04
I vote for something original with Nintendo and Playstation characters :p

jOeBrO
May 27th, 2006, 06:20
have you ever thought of a new metroid game..

3rd or 1st person

originally made with a new storyline, weapons, and enemies

you know, the whole deal?

V3N0M
May 27th, 2006, 06:37
Why re-invent the wheel when you can build upon it. Yes things should be original but sometimes ya just can't beat the originals ands its better to improve them. Plus iris is pretty much made for modding. I'd love to see smash bros engine running with any character anyone wants.

jOeBrO
May 28th, 2006, 02:10
Why re-invent the wheel when you can build upon it. Yes things should be original but sometimes ya just can't beat the originals ands its better to improve them. Plus iris is pretty much made for modding. I'd love to see smash bros engine running with any character anyone wants.

well then... a 3rd or 1st person super metroid mod or any other metroid for that matter

PSPdemon
May 28th, 2006, 05:19
lol.....well

i am going to do a original one, then do the battle of the bro's because it seems like that one is going to be done first :P

anyway, until the release,

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

jOeBrO
May 29th, 2006, 22:15
lol.....well

i am going to do a original one, then do the battle of the bro's because it seems like that one is going to be done first :P

anyway, until the release,

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

haha well whatever you end up making that is original i'm sure everyone here will be impressed.

shadowprophet
May 29th, 2006, 22:44
Still waiting for that beta mr. demon :plol

PSPdemon
May 30th, 2006, 03:50
speaking of beta.....i almost got it done for you to test....

just got to put the correct skin files with the players....

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

vettacossx
May 30th, 2006, 05:13
Id have to say final Fantasy , Id love to see Squall, Tifa, Rinoa, Tidus and Rikku :P Gunblade!!!

sniper :) i thought you would be representin the final fantasy all the way bro ;) lol
HOW AWSOME would vincent from final fantasy 7 be!
before they can CRY like halo....and BEFORE dirge of cerberus releases!!!!
i vote final fantasy GUN WEILDING charicters like SQUALL,CID, VINCENT...ect
a gun blade in iris!! omg vetta would DIE with joy and rapture ;) yoou know my vote pspdemon i want 2 see a final fantasy mod!
ps
hope you decide to consider the halo zero port 2 ;)

Forsak3n
May 30th, 2006, 06:51
I hate everyone that doesn't want Counter-Strike....
Counter-Strike 1.5 Best Game Ever
Counter-Stike Source, A Very Close Best Game Ever Runner Up

I grew up on CS, and now im addicted to CSS

I would love to have anything resembling CS on my psp

PSPHax0r9
June 2nd, 2006, 18:48
Battle of the Bros.

Or something original. Something futuristic would be awesome :)

Briggzy11
June 3rd, 2006, 04:22
Personally please do the Final Fantasy mod. To be fighting in places like Besaid, Luca & Home from FFX would be a great experience on the PSP :D

On a sensible side though I do agree with a number of people here saying you should make something original.

Perhaps you could run a competition and the winners get themselfs put in the game. I dont know if that would be difficult but its a good mod for the members that would try for the competition :D

x

ENG
June 4th, 2006, 14:10
I never played final fantsy and battle of the bro's is being made...so, i would like Ressurected Evil, an underground station map woul dbe good for that.
but an original mod would be good, i'd like to see a mod based in london, a map with big ben, or other famous landmarks.
or a mod that has different maps of different countries.

DirtyDevil
June 4th, 2006, 16:30
my vote is Final Fantasy,and if you do something original it would be awesome if it will be an RPG :)

Zion
June 4th, 2006, 23:20
Final Fantasy would be great:p

Searching4me123
June 5th, 2006, 03:08
oh man final fantasy it would rock to c cloud and auron
but but how bout smash bros. :-( so hard

Surajk
June 8th, 2006, 15:21
COme on CS

Shadowblind
June 8th, 2006, 15:31
MAKE A KINGDOM HEARTS AND SHADOW THE HEDGHOG!! :D Im sure some would like that (me included)

DPyro
June 8th, 2006, 17:10
Whats a shadow the hedgehog :confused:

vettacossx
June 8th, 2006, 23:15
Whats a shadow the hedgehog :confused:

:)
be nice you might hurt our buddy kaisers feeling ;)
roflmao like YOU dont know ROFLMAO
http://cubemedia.gamespy.com/cube/image/article/667/667700/shadow-the-hedgehog-20051116040250881.jpg

PSPdemon
June 9th, 2006, 04:43
lol....

MAKE A KINGDOM HEARTS AND SHADOW THE HEDGHOG!! Im sure some would like that (me included)

hmm....ill see what i can do...dont know exactly what i can, but i will try....

if i had to choose between kingdom hearts and sonic......i would choose kingdom hearts :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

shadowprophet
June 9th, 2006, 04:55
lol....

hmm....ill see what i can do...dont know exactly what i can, but i will try....

if i had to choose between kingdom hearts and sonic......i would choose kingdom hearts :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon I vote for a Kh and shadow game too,
However, Ive always wondered. How come you dont combine your projects into a more massive project with stages and selectible characters from many games? and maybe even throw some story and plot in :cool:
Add some goals like some boss characters :D
That would be sweet!! So very very Sweet!!!:cool:

gunntims0103
June 9th, 2006, 05:02
yea kingdom hearts is great have sora shooting fire and wat not that would be great

PSPdemon
June 10th, 2006, 01:57
I vote for a Kh and shadow game too,
However, Ive always wondered. How come you dont combine your projects into a more massive project with stages and selectible characters from many games? and maybe even throw some story and plot in
Add some goals like some boss characters
That would be sweet!! So very very Sweet!!!

i would agree with you....and i do, but i am limited on what i can do on the engine... i wanted to make a mod with a story and all...boss's and such...but it cant go through level's in order.....or can just have that boss show up....it random picks models when you load it up...and then no score'in just shoot.... trust me, if i could add it in...i would... but Iris in its current state is still buggy...like...the current prolem i am having is where certain colors in the textures are not loading....which is a big problem because i want a certain style without having it look to high contrasted or really really "colorful" ( like hippie vision :D )

yea kingdom hearts is great have sora shooting fire and wat not that would be great

thats somthing a little more trickier......but possible... i would need to reanimate it because, when ever i try to load up a MD2 model in milkshape.... the bones are not "attached" and the animations disappear.... so i would have to reanimate it from scratch...

but then again....then i could have whatever i want on the model...:D

anyway, i got some stuff to do before monday.... so ill be really busy...

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

PSPdemon
June 13th, 2006, 02:33
...Only 6 more days.....

i am wondering who is going to win now.....its such a close poll right now....lol...one vote is all it takes.

hope that i get more people to vote.....because i would like to make this a user requested mod :D

anyway...

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

PSPdemon
June 18th, 2006, 04:37
coming down to the last hours of the poll........

Vote!!!!Vote!!!!!Vote!!!!!

lol :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

the one and only
June 20th, 2006, 13:52
is voting over? i already voted but am interested in teh result :D

jasonc
August 29th, 2006, 14:19
counter strike online or resdient evil plzz

mr_nick666
September 19th, 2006, 09:12