PDA

View Full Version : PSP CheatUp 0.25

wraggster
October 2nd, 2009, 04:26
PSP CheatUp (http://raing3.co.cc/2009/09/28/psp-cheatup-0-25/)is an application designed to simplify the task of updating the cheat codes through the use of the PSP’s Wifi and a wireless internet connection. Currently the application can automatically detect and install cheats for CheatMaster Fusion, coderPR, CWCheat and NitePR. .

Feature Summary

The following features are available in PSP CheatUp:

Download and install cheat updates for most PSP cheat engines.
Update application from PSP.
Display the Changelog and Gamelist of the last download cheat update.
Display the last update date, time and filesize of the cheat database.
Changes in version 0.20

Added: Application can now be updated from the PSP (Other > Check for Update).
Fixed: Crash when showing Gamelist or Changelog if cheat archive has not been downloaded.
Fixed: Bug which caused old cheats to be removed even if user says no. Please note that old cheat files will still be overwritten by the new ones, this is meant to prevent nitePR, CMF and coderPR files from being removed if codes don’t exist in the DB.
Other: Application now checks to ensure you have downloaded cheat archive before allowing the user to install cheats.
Other: The user is now presented with an overwrite message before allowing them to install cheats.
Other: If the cheat database is already the same as the one on the server the user will no longer be prompted to update.
Changes in version 0.25

Added: Support for DarkCheat, DayPR, FreeCheat and IcyPR (note most/all other nitePR clones including MKULTRA should use the nitePR option).
Fixed: The CWCheat POPs database is no longer erased as there is currently no POPs database included in the download.
Fixed: Improved the error handling of the Wifi download code.
Other: Removed random background colours so the lateral menu colour matches the background colour.
Download and Give Feedback via Comments

top spin
October 4th, 2009, 08:40
well buddy u need to update this thing everthing i press gives me a url error idk whats up with it but o well great app btw ok

bigdaddie
October 4th, 2009, 14:55
Nice app. Question, does this overwrite my own databases, or are they saved somewhere to MS?

johnnysuicide
October 30th, 2011, 17:30
./l,mnb