PDA

View Full Version : PSP News - Personal Info Box

wraggster
May 19th, 2006, 21:20
Having just spent the last few hours making the site a shtml site again we are happy to let you know that all those who are members can now see the Personal Info box to the right,

If you have an avatar it lets you see that plus tells you if have new private messages and lets you view the newest topics.

The site is back to a shtml site which with PHP includes is working rather sweet (i wish id have known it was possible near on a year ago :p)

Anyway i do apologise to those waiting for the coding comp, it may well be tommorow before i get that sorted but rest assured it will be done :)

Damian666
May 19th, 2006, 21:31
I noticed the test site on the bottom right corner, and it's a really useful tool, thank you DCEmu community.

wraggster
May 19th, 2006, 21:35
yeah its funny but on a php page the cookies wouldnt log you in

so we tried a iframe and well iframes are ugly as you know what plus it would open into the iframe window

then last night i tried php includes in a shtml site and well it worked great, just need a fe things fixing - users online and latest threads and we will be at full blast :)

Cooe14
May 19th, 2006, 23:54
YEY!!!!! THe USER'S ONLINE IS COMING BACK!

Mr. Shizzy
May 20th, 2006, 07:35
cool-thanks. This site is the BEST and it just keeps getting better. I love this place.