PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
October 4th, 2009, 15:33
Sure, Gran Turismo PSP is a fine game, as portable driving sims go, but after coveting the playable Phantasy Star Portable 2 at Tokyo Game Show, a return to the original PlayStation Portable outing is something I have a hankering for. Honestly, Gran Turismo is work. Phantasy Star is for fun. And weekends were made for fun, right?

I'll have some Demon's Souls to play (again, for a review) but really wish my Xbox 360 disc drive was working. That Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection is taunting me with its accurate Medieval Madness recreation.

What about you, dear commenter? What's new and being played on your console, PC or handheld this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5373085/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

ojdon
October 4th, 2009, 15:56
I haven't had the time to play much yesterday, but I'm, hoping to play a bit more of Fable: The Lost Chapters later on.

symbal
October 4th, 2009, 17:32
I was looking forward to playing Psp Gran Turismo but since it hasn't got a simulation mode i quickly got bored of it, so i'm trying Motorstorm and Dirt 2.

mike_jmg
October 4th, 2009, 19:23
Finally got some time to beat Radec in Killzone 2, my Disgaea 2 Umd finally arrived yesterday but I wasn't so much into level grinding this weekend, maybe I'll try it later as now I can enjoy it while I stay on Custom Firmware.

Been playing Undead Knights demo (aka full game LOL), and it's simply amazing, I love meaningless Bloodbaths, those are my kind of games.