View Full Version : New exploit Works On All Versions of the PSP

wraggster
October 5th, 2009, 13:15
New exploit works on all Versions of PSPs, heres video proof:

http://www.youtube.com/v/F-99DQNKujM

Discuss via comments

CrashmanX
October 5th, 2009, 14:15
Hmmm, so what exactly does this Exploit do? I see that looks like its running GEN firmware, it this correct?

sappo
October 5th, 2009, 15:06
This should at least be a Kernel mode exploit, then we could start talking about a CFW.

Still, no pre-IPL keys, no joy... :|

symbal
October 5th, 2009, 15:12
This is just a savestate exploit like the Gripshift one, Freeplay says he doesn't know enough to make it work himself so other people also working.. and i know Freeplay can get a bit worked up when people challenge him to prove himself, i just hope he doesn't give out too much info for Sony to use to block the exploit.

PoorKingz
October 5th, 2009, 19:08
Why? It's not like there are going to be any major updates to the PSPgo soon. I say release it.

Tortisetank
October 5th, 2009, 19:30
could bet ya a week from him saying what the exploit is BEHOLD 6.15OFW! Now maybe if we could just find a good honest none yiharging coder to make a CFW with no iso support sony may be less to go OMG GTFO

NoQuarter
October 5th, 2009, 22:48
Awesome job Freeplay!!
Much respect :)

dazman
October 5th, 2009, 22:52
Did the new PSP Go F### yourself just get renamed to PSP Go play Homebrew?

I hope so!

Veskgar
October 6th, 2009, 02:40
Did the new PSP Go F### yourself just get renamed to PSP Go play Homebrew?

I hope so!

Had to quote that!!!! :rofl:

The scene has slowed down dramatically but stuff like this is what can keep it going and bring forth new enthusiasm...

dcdood
October 6th, 2009, 02:53
xD... Nice, been waiting for cfw on the 3000 for a while :)..

shadowriffe
October 6th, 2009, 03:16
I still want the ISO option in there. Heck that way buying the PSP Go would friggin make sense. I play games I own as ISOs, it's faster.

Hoping for a breakthrough.
Piracy will always happen, and it's sort of a dumb argument.

If the government kept you from committing murders with only 2 out of 4 guns, people would still be getting murdered. It's unavoidable.

acn010
October 7th, 2009, 01:52
sorry but freeplay said that he is not giving it out. the go is hackable, but he is just trying to make a point of it... he wont do nothing else...
besides, it looks like an early stage. if sony gets this exploit, it is for sure they will patch fast. so its best he keeps it.