PDA

View Full Version : The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road

wraggster
October 5th, 2009, 14:14
Newly released:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/93/pa.163690.1.jpg

features
All inputs are performed using the stylus on the Touch Screen, including a revolutionary new trackball that controls Dorothy’s direction and speed based on how the trackball is rolled with the stylus
Turn-based combat can be automated with computer suggested moves for easy, one-touch implementation. For experienced RPG players, actions can be customized manually and additional hidden boss battles await
A new interpretation on one of the most beloved tales of all time, showing what happens after Dorothy and her friends reach the Emerald City
Ranking among some of the best visuals seen on a DS, the brilliant colors of the Land of Oz come to life, while the original soundtrack captures the spirit of the magical land

description
Dorothy, together with her dog, Toto, has been swept away from her home in Kansas by a tornado, only to realize that she has touched ground in an unfamiliar new land. A voice calls out to her to follow the Yellow Brick Road if she wishes to return home, but that path is an arduous one with multiple obstacles and foes. Three of the foes bested by Dorothy on this path; Scarecrow, Lion, and Tin Man, offer to join Dorothy on her journey. As the four new friends complete the journey to the end of the Yellow Brick Road, they encounter the larger than life Wizard of Oz within his magical castle. Despite his almost limitless power, there are four witches running amuck within his land that he just can’t control. Dorothy and her friends are tasked with defeating the witches with a return trip to Kansas as the reward, but is this new mission beyond the Yellow Brick Road everything it appears to be?

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-3iay.html

JDvorak
October 6th, 2009, 05:50
Sounds like a really colorful and fun game to play. Look forward to purchasing this one for my collection. I am a huge Oz fan and love the books. I am glad to see another RPG that isn't rated T for Teen or M for Mature as there are a lot of those it seems, unless you play Pokemon. Especially the Action Adventure Horror games.