PDA

View Full Version : Some retailers slashes PSP Go's price back to £200

Shrygue
October 5th, 2009, 20:39
Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pspgo-discounted-quickly-sharply) reports that five UK retailers have cut the price tag of Sony's PSP Go handheld after its initial launch. Argos is selling it at £220 while Amazon UK, GAME, HMV and Play.com have cut it down to £200.

Astounding but not surprising, still would this price drop tempt any of you to get one? Leave feedback via comments.

osgeld
October 5th, 2009, 20:48
no, it needs to be 149.99 or less

and include all the cables we have to replace, and a umd trade in program

It should also have vouchers for free games (in the US) considering your going to have to wait darn near a day before you can actually use the stupid thing after you bought it

John Vattic
October 5th, 2009, 21:50
If nintendo came out with a handheld that played gamecube discs and ds games i would pay 250$.

But i'm not buying this go crap. I'm going to buy a nintendo wii tonight because i've had it with sony.

I bought a ps3 and 2 weeks later they drop the price and size. i bought a psp 1000, and 2000. and i'm not buying anymore. I've given sony enough of my money. Time to give some to nintendo. And heineken, as it's getting colder now. Plus winter is perfect for gamecube games :D

Microsoft can go stuff themselves:p

symbal
October 6th, 2009, 01:34
What's the retailers profit margin on this thing? A few weeks ago people here were talking about £10-£20, unless they selling at a loss to get peoples attention to the sites because they know few people will buy one.