PDA

View Full Version : Datels New Max Media Dock

wraggster
May 21st, 2006, 16:33
Heres the press release info:

MAX Media Dock is an amazing new storage device for your SONY PSP handheld.

MAX Media Dock allows you to store and access content saved on any Compact Flash card from your PSP’s browser.

MAX Media Dock is compatible with readily available Compact Flash cards which offer some of the best value flash memory around. Cards up to 8GB can simply be snapped into the MAX Media Dock providing access to huge storage potential on your PSP.

To get all that content onto your MAX Media Dock, use the built in High Speed USB 2.0 port to connect the Media Dock to your PC. Windows will automatically recognise your card allowing you to quickly and easily Drag and Drop content onto it.

MAX Media Dock also includes the renowned MAX Media Manager software which allows you to automatically encode video, audio and images into PSP friendly formats, and even download game saves from the Internet!

MAX Media Dock is also available without a Compact Flash card or with a smaller capacity 1GB card included, see alternative items.

MAX Media Dock is perfect for Movies, Music, Games, Home Brew and more!

Psyberjock
May 21st, 2006, 16:37
What about the PSP's internal 4gb limitation? How is that addressed if at all?

Elsid
May 21st, 2006, 17:32
i really won't buy them kind of things, having a big thing like that stick out your PSP, it is soo uncool that's a big no no for me.

kcc86
May 21st, 2006, 18:09
whats the price range? are the regular harddrives going to have a price drop anytime soon or what? those 170 dollar 4 gb sticks are gonna own datel.

Video_freak
May 21st, 2006, 18:37
ya i think the new higher capacity sticks will be much better because they dont stick out of your psp like that fatass hard drive did and they'll probably be cheaper (considering that the dock cost $60 and that a 4 gb card probably cost more than $100)

luis_05
May 21st, 2006, 23:28
ummm, bad experience with that company!!! I bought the datel wifi max and that piece of crap did not work!! almost a week trying to configure it and nothing!!! i wont buy from that company again!!