PDA

View Full Version : X-Flash V9F

wraggster
May 21st, 2006, 16:41
Art (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22072&page=2&pp=10) has released a new version of his X-Flash program for the PSP which allows firmware modifications, heres the info of whats new:

- Optimisations to save RAM for program stability, and aid of adding features that may be discovered later.
- Removed loced feature that saved and retrieved a song to flash memory.
- Removed WLAN Libraries from code. Program no longer checks Nicknames, or MAC addresses.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

The_Ultimate_Eggman
May 21st, 2006, 17:17
As alwayz guyz use at own trisk DCEMU cannot and will not be held responsible for the bricking of any psp's.

xXSujoXx
May 21st, 2006, 18:10
Art if i were you id download no kxploit patcher and somehow put that into your xflash (even though it was a final release)

pkmaximum
May 21st, 2006, 19:24
hmmm what we really need is a 1.5-1.0 downgrader but good work egg man. I believe the future to all hacks of the PSP is firmware 1.0 that way custom eboots can be made.

IndianCheese
June 6th, 2006, 18:56
I have a great idea for a feature: incorporate UMD Auto-boot toggling. I noticed that when loading version 2.00 or above with the firmware launcher the UMD does not auto-boot, also.

Art
June 7th, 2006, 22:24
I noticed that when loading version 2.00 or above with the firmware launcher the UMD does not auto-boot, also.
I think that's a problem with the emulation.
The new devhook (40) does autoboot the UMD in the drive
with firmware 2.00 and 2.50.
The mod I would most like to find is permanently
getting rid of the monthly colours that appear on
information bars, etc.
Art.