PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.4 beta 3

wraggster
May 21st, 2006, 17:18
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html) has updated his NeoGeoCD Emulator for the PSP, :

Unsure of whats new in this beta but give it a go :)

Download and Give Feedback via comments

smoky
May 21st, 2006, 17:58
ill stick to mine that got released about 3-4 days ago first ..then after they find out what the updates are.. ill download.. any idea anyone what new stuff is in here?....

Illegal Machine
May 21st, 2006, 19:16
Ill download it right now and let you know...

ok. back... The fonts are different. that's about all I can see that's different

Hawq
May 21st, 2006, 21:13
A quick worldlingo translation gives this news:
It is test edition of command list function and Japanese UI ones.
Command.As for dat MAM32 Plus!Please download from the home page.
Because you think, that the following release becomes formal edition, in addition march stops for a while.

smoky
May 21st, 2006, 23:40
thats it?... well for now atleast.. thanks Illegal Machine

Voltron
May 21st, 2006, 23:42
I'm confused. What is the difference in this and 0.3.1

It looks like the recent updates are for the Japanese language text, UI, etc. and won't add anything to English speaking users.

Does this have any new features, bug fixes, performance gains, expanded compatibility, etc. etc.?

I really love this EMU and hope NJ continues with his excellent achievement.

LAMPRO
May 21st, 2006, 23:50
what r the best roms for neo?

10shu
May 22nd, 2006, 00:07
what r the best roms for neo?

it s no rom but iso

theres many really good arcade games just to name a few...

-king of fighter 99
-samurai shadown 3
-metalslug 1&2
-supersidekicks
-last resort

LAMPRO
May 22nd, 2006, 00:31
nice... will post my thoughts after thorough attack.

Illegal Machine
May 22nd, 2006, 01:09
it s no rom but iso

theres many really good arcade games just to name a few...

-king of fighter 99
-samurai shadown 3
-metalslug 1&2
-supersidekicks
-last resort

Don't forget..

Sengoku 1 & 2
Pulstar
Ghost Pilots
World Heroes
Last Blade 1 & 2
Ironclad
Samurai shodown 1, 2, and 4
Alpha Mission 1 & 2

and more that I havent gotten to yet.

yet

V3N0M
May 22nd, 2006, 05:30
Very cool but are there any signaficant updates that was made?

danzivar
May 22nd, 2006, 07:27
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! i got the command.dat to work now go to http://home.comcast.net/~plotor/ to get the command.dat longhand or shorthand choice is yours i use longhand, this is accessed in negeo cdz ingame via pressing and holding select then pressing r-trigger (as a hotkey) then voila moves and command list for the loaded game!! this rocks!! get it now!!:D :D :D

b8a
May 22nd, 2006, 09:37
Translated from the homepage:<div style="width:95%; margin: auto; margin-top: 1%; margin-bottom: 1%; padding: 2%; background-color:rgb(230,230,230); border: thin black solid">This is a test version for the Japanese UI, as well as the command list function.
Please download command.dat from the MAM32 Plus! homepage.
I think the next release will be the official version, so updates will once again cease for the time being.</div>

Illegal Machine
May 22nd, 2006, 17:16
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! i got the command.dat to work now go to http://home.comcast.net/~plotor/ to get the command.dat longhand or shorthand choice is yours i use longhand, this is accessed in negeo cdz ingame via pressing and holding select then pressing r-trigger (as a hotkey) then voila moves and command list for the loaded game!! this rocks!! get it now!!:D :D :D

nice tip man...

didnt know what the hotkey was

hacksparrow
May 22nd, 2006, 23:52
i hope there is more compatibility, than TYL Zelurker.

their's is good when the game works, but it's all or nothing with their emu

luis_05
May 23rd, 2006, 16:48
why am i still getting the music synchronization error? what am i doing wrong? I posted this before with the other beta version but no one responded :-(

V3N0M
May 23rd, 2006, 20:43
why am i still getting the music synchronization error? what am i doing wrong? I posted this before with the other beta version but no one responded :-(
you might have named the MP3's wroung. Or the file you put the MP3's in it should be named neocd.mp3 and for example metal slug mp3's should be name mslug.mp3 or metal slug 2 should be named mslug2.mp3.

V3N0M
May 23rd, 2006, 20:48
BTW Where do you put the command list at?

luis_05
May 23rd, 2006, 22:43
ummmm, so should i name the third track "mslug2 02"?and so on?

V3N0M
May 23rd, 2006, 23:16
Oh ya it should be exactly "mslug-02.mp3" try that it will work. oh and have all the mp3's in the "neocd.mp3" folder BTW the neocd.mp3 folder should be in the metal slug folder.

Illegal Machine
May 24th, 2006, 10:02
I think it just displays the error sometimes, like whenever it wants to..

it comes up all the time when Im playing Sengoku 2, but its not like the music STOPS or anything

just a minor bug