PDA

View Full Version : Eboot Patcher v1.0

wraggster
October 7th, 2009, 14:21
news via pspita (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=32040&view_reply=1)

mc707 issue a useful program for PC called Eboot Patcher. This application will allow you, once decrypted file EBOOT.bin games that require firmware 5:55 with programs like Game Decrypter or PRXdecrypter, to patch this file to make the game compatible with custom firmware 5.00M33, 5.03MHU (ie the Custom Firmware Enabler) and 5.03GEN-A.

Quote:

- Decrypt the EBOOT. Bin the game chosen with Game Decrypter or PRXdecripter (recommended second) and copy the files on PC
- Start PC program Eboot Patcher (the executable is named Patch.exe) and clicking on Browse, select the EBOOT. Bin by patch
- Click on Go! to patch the file

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

symbal
October 7th, 2009, 17:20
So far every game i fixed with Yoshihiro's decrypter work on M33 but i'll give it a try anyway incase i eventualy come up against one that won't work.

Nokiaman
October 7th, 2009, 17:48
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Gran Turismo works perfectly on 5.00 M33-6. BIG thanks to the author.

bdonk
October 7th, 2009, 19:50
PSP 3001, CFW 5.03 GEN-A
*Disgaea 2 - Working (M33 Driver)
*Shin Megami Tensei: Persona - Working (Sony NP9660 Driver)
*Gran Turismo - Working (M33 Driver)

symbal
October 7th, 2009, 20:33
If it helps anyone with 4.01m33.. Gran Turismo, Dirt 2, Motorstorm, Soul caliber, Undead knights, Disgaea 2 all working with Yoshihiro's game decrypter v2 in M33 mode, that's the only games i tried so far.

CrashmanX
October 7th, 2009, 21:46
Awesome, my friend and I have been wanting to play Persona for M33.

Hmmm, It seems as though the game the game is working but it just sits at a blank screen.

bdonk
October 8th, 2009, 07:12
Awesome, my friend and I have been wanting to play Persona for M33.

Hmmm, It seems as though the game the game is working but it just sits at a blank screen.

Same happened for me too, turns out Persona has an LBA check right after the intro video. After you replace the patched EBOOT.BIN, UMDGen will assign it a different LBA value than it had before, you need to change it back to 96 before saving the modifed .ISO.

To do this, open the Persona iso in UMDGen, click the Layout tab, find '\psp_game\sysdir\eboot.bin' and right-click it, select 'move to lba...' and enter 96 as it's new value, then save as normal.

Also, make sure you load the game using the sony np9660 driver.

Hope this helps.

Auriman1
October 8th, 2009, 19:29
Thank you, mc707, your efforts are VERY much appreciated. :)

Disgaea 2, here I come!