PDA

View Full Version : Mega-Mart Beta Testers Wanted

Garak
May 22nd, 2006, 15:43
---------- EDIT ----------
1.50 Beta Testing positions are now filled
2.00 I have no 2.0 testers. Please email me if interested
2.50+ Beta Testing positions are now filled

We might have one more round of testing before the game is released (pending the feedback on the current round). I will make another post if need be. Thank you all for your help.
---------- END EDIT ----------

Greetings PSPers,

Mega-Mart or: How I Learned to Stop Living in Poverty and Love the Corporation is now looking for beta testers. Before it is released, we would like to do a trial run and get some feedback. As a beta tester we ask that you do the following:

1. Look for any bugs in the game
2. Give comments and feedback on game play
3. Offer any ideas you have for the game.

If you have a 1.0 or 1.5 PSP you are welcome to beta test. I will accept a limited number of 2.0+ beta testers, as I do not think the game will run on these systems but would like to test and find out for sure.

If you would like to help fine tune what may just be the best original PSP game to date, send an email with the following subjects to [email protected]:

Subject: Mega-Mart Beta Tester

Please include the following info in the email:
Firmware Version – Needed so I know what files to send you
PSP MAC Address – Needed to ensure the game only runs on your PSP so it does not get leaked before it is ready for release.

Once we have around 10-15 testers, I will email a link to where you can download a copy of the game. Fortune & Glory awaits you!

Garak
AIM: Garak2000
Email: [email protected]