PDA

View Full Version : Europe to get black DS Lite

wraggster
May 22nd, 2006, 16:30
Looks like we've got some bad news for those in our audience anticipating a DS Lite in black -- looks like Apple isn't the only one making the dark version of their portable a little more inaccessible than its white counterpart. So far as we know we're still slated for that June 11 launch of the "Polar White" DS Lite in the states, but unless they're gonna surprise us with some additional colors it looks like Europe will be getting black first come June 23rd. And don't be fooled by Nintendo's press shots above, we don't think there's a muddy gray / brown shade en route as well, just black and white due Europe for about £99 or €149.99 ($185 or $191, depending on your region).

Screenshot via Comments
via engadget (http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/22/europe-to-get-black-ds-lite/)

cnt2010
May 23rd, 2006, 15:02
Wow, very sleek and elegant.

slayer2psp
May 23rd, 2006, 17:21
this is why i hate nintendo all we get in the usa is the damn ipod white. i hate white it gets to damn dirty. so let me guess ill buy white on june 11th then by sept ther will be more colors why not just put out all four colors in all regions.

soccerboi
May 23rd, 2006, 21:12
Do you also hate Nintendo because its $65 cheaper here?

slayer2psp
May 24th, 2006, 16:22
Do you also hate Nintendo because its $65 cheaper here?what the hell are you talking about ever system cost more in europe thats nothing new so if they put two colors out in the states it would cost 194.99 i think not nintendo does this crap with all of there systems just give us a choice. you must not like having a choice. but i do. japan gets to chose colors europe gets to chose but the usa doesnt. that just plain sucks