PDA

View Full Version : Noob (Sorry i catch on quick)

Whisp3r
May 22nd, 2006, 18:03
Well heresd the thing, i only just got my (soon to be) step sons psp running 2.0 and ive got eloader, but when i load i have no games and the psps cuts out.

second of all, ive downloaded pspradio and when i go to run it off the mem stick it says cnnot run.. data courrpted.

i would enjoy any feed back you guys can give.

Peace:cool:

DPyro
May 22nd, 2006, 18:05
Noobz (http://www.noobz.eu/) :D

Whisp3r
May 22nd, 2006, 18:08
Awwwwww c'mon.... im good at other things tech wise... just new to the hole homebrew psp thing :)

bullhead
May 22nd, 2006, 18:19
you can always downgrade to 1.5. then you wont need the eloader. But then you have the drawbacks...

Whisp3r
May 22nd, 2006, 18:25
well i had something tha you couldnt run them at all, i dont want to use a downgrader, cuz i thought 2.0 was the best thing to do, i only found his update disc lastnite when i was tidying his room, can u please just help me :((

Cooe14
May 22nd, 2006, 18:31
Click on the word "Noobz" in $n!pR's post it leads to a website that can help you. Go to the left and click on "Eboot loader" and go down and find "README.TXT" (also make sure you have the newest version if eloader) read that on how to run eloader. Anyway to run stuff in eloader you don't go to the "Games" section you go to "Photos" I belive to launch eloader then from inside eloader you run PSPradio.

Whisp3r
May 22nd, 2006, 18:54
thanx you guys i got it working, i guess i owe you all a beer sometime! peace and expect alot more... ima learn how to homebrew to, untill then peace :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cooe14
May 22nd, 2006, 19:00
NP i'm here to help, but may I sugest trying out Snes TYL 4.2 it's a great snes emulator to relive all the classics.

gangsta_psp
May 23rd, 2006, 13:57
I get problems with the new snes emulator. My entire memory stick crashes everytime I run it.

Cooe14
May 23rd, 2006, 19:52
Are you running the ME version because if you are it won't work. You have to use the standard version if youa re any frimware higher than 1.5.