PDA

View Full Version : Iris 0.2 Map Problems

coo
May 23rd, 2006, 16:54
hey,

i am having trouble loading the Q2dm#.bsp files
i can load all the IRIS 0.1 maps but none of the new ones:( :confused: :(

i have psp 1.5 and does anyone else have this problem?

PSmonkey
May 23rd, 2006, 17:42
you try installing the patch as well? The 0.2 alpha has a problem since the math for loading health boxes is fixed (my bad). So you need the patch so it wont crap out on you.

Gray Fox
May 23rd, 2006, 18:23
you try installing the patch as well? The 0.2 alpha has a problem since the math for loading health boxes is fixed (my bad). So you need the patch so it wont crap out on you.
Thats not true, it worked with me without ur patch. I downloaded it the day it came out and it loaded all lvls just fine, I installed the patch but could not c any diff

PSmonkey
May 23rd, 2006, 20:08
Thats not true, it worked with me without ur patch. I downloaded it the day it came out and it loaded all lvls just fine, I installed the patch but could not c any diff

Maybe you had a folder called BspMaps already on your memory stick? :P

I know for a fact the bug is the fact it tried loading the health pak but failed. Yet the engine did not realise it failed and tried rendering a non exsisting object.

Gray Fox
May 24th, 2006, 11:54
Maybe you had a folder called BspMaps already on your memory stick? :P

I know for a fact the bug is the fact it tried loading the health pak but failed. Yet the engine did not realise it failed and tried rendering a non exsisting object.
Yeah I renamed the foler 2 Bspmaps, thats all

Buddy4point0
June 19th, 2006, 22:57
same here and it worked just fine for me just make bspmaps and put the models folder in there