PDA

View Full Version : PSP Text Reader V.2**FLASH** (For v2.7 PSPs)

wraggster
May 23rd, 2006, 23:17
.:Epixx:. has released a Text Reader for v2 PSPs, heres the info:

The PSP Text Reader
by Epixx

This Flash application loads the text.txt and displays it in a very clean graphical interface, with fluid scrolling. It's a very nice way to read books that have been converted to .txt files.

You can get books in .txt format by clicking here, and clicking on the letter of the authors last name.

There really isn't much more for me to say.
To Install, put the .swf file in the root. To load the file, in this case, it would be:

file:/text.swf

--------
You must put the text.txt into the root of the PSP. That means that you don't put it in any folders.

--------
To change the text, open the text.txt file, then input whatever you after the "textField=". Then load up the .swf file, hit load, and your all set.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via epixx (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=51840)

mr_nick666
May 24th, 2006, 12:33
I own a 1.5 myself but this looks like a good app :)
People are finding ways to work around the 2.7 problem :D

tuansingapore
May 24th, 2006, 14:48
Can you describe it clearer?I put it in the root of the PSP but nothing happened in the screen.There was not a "load" or anything to click on.

Tron_Fan
May 25th, 2006, 06:25
Hey,

Not sure where this post fits, but I found a cool game for the PSP 2.7 today: "gridlock"

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=1763619

Just copy the game to your root psp memory card and then use the browser with the "file:/" option to load it. Pretty cool.

I think the flash aspect of 2.7 is not all that bad to be honest.

Kernkraft 400
May 31st, 2006, 08:30
Does it require an Internet Connection ( WIFI Hotspots) to play the flash games. Cause i get the .swf files and directly placed them into the root of my mem stick. Not from the flash games' websites. So, can i play them offline ? or ?

DemoShadow
July 12th, 2006, 23:59
Your a noob at Firmware 2.7 arnt you?

roy5
August 16th, 2006, 15:03
i am coming out with a flash portal soon for 2.7+
it has 102 flash games, 40 apps, this text thing, a fox glove, and im links.

is there any thing u think i should add?¿