PDA

View Full Version : gpSP-J 091,009 - GBA Emulator for PSP

wraggster
October 11th, 2009, 14:54
A new GBA Emulator for PSP has been released, heres the details thanks to pspitalia (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=32228&view_reply=1):

It 'was just released a new update for the Game Boy Advance emulator gpSP-J, as amended and improved by an unknown Japanese coder, dell'Unofficial developed by Takka gpSP. Usual incomprehensible changelog does not allow us to know the new features introduced with this new release. We may think that there have been improvements related to the stability genereale emulator. You just need to personally test the program and assess any progress.

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

demonolith
October 11th, 2009, 18:47
Cool I'll check it out and post my thoughts.

I love GPSP Kai, but it has trouble with the audio emulation in Castlevania AoS.

UPDATE: Same problem... I'll stick with Kai since this one is in Japanese

Veskgar
October 12th, 2009, 02:20
I have stuck with the latest version released by Exophase, the emulators original author. It has never failed me.

jedikevin20
October 12th, 2009, 03:22
While I love that exophase developed the emulator and enjoyed using his, Kai has passed his last versions. That is mostly due to the fact that the Kai version continued progress of the emulation while Exophase moved on. Couple more games are playable such as medal of honor infiltrator. I personally have kai and exophase on my psp. If you say exophase emulator has never failed you then you must be joking yourself. Both still have some games that suffer (Mario tennis, Mario golf). I still periodically get the random BSOD on either versions. Regardless of the opinion some people took from the kai version ( he did duechebag it up by not giving respect to exophase for using his source code), I believe his version is still good. Progress is Progress.

240-185
October 12th, 2009, 16:46
Once more, Takka shows up his stoopidness.

English? Bleah! Let's translate all that romanji crap into Japanese!