PDA

View Full Version : Coded Arms Contagion trailer goes live

wraggster
May 24th, 2006, 01:33
Konami's first-person shooter Coded Arms is coming back for a second go on PSP in the form of Coded Arms Contagion set for a 2007 release - and it looks a damn sight better this time round.

Developed by US company Creat Studio, Contagion will ditch the interesting-but-flawed concept of randomly generated levels in favour of more complex run-and-gun missions. A thick coat of visual polish has been added, too - even at this early stage in the game's development, it looks like a huge improvement over the PSone-esque graphics of the original PSP game.

Promising a stronger story mode and eight-player online infrastructure play, Contagion will likely hit stores in summer 2007. To see for yourself what the game looks like in motion, download the movie using the link above.

Check out the trailer and source for this news at Games radar (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/game/news/article.jsp?articleId=20060523164727421044&sectionId=1006)

**1_Man_Matrix**
May 24th, 2006, 06:03
Ooooh, cool.

I know alot of people aren't very fond of the original Coded arms, but I enjoyed it... For the very first FPS to grace the PSP I think it held it's own.

That said, I did end up trading it in for PoP Revelations :p

I look forward to the Contagion!:cool: